There is no denying the allure of Himachal Pradesh. Despite its stunning beauty, the land and its people have always been humble and welcoming. That is probably one of the reasons Himachal Pradesh is a popular tourist destination. This tour takes the traveler through the best highlights of Himachal Pradesh's amazing countryside. This trip includes Kasol, Amritsar, Manali, and nearby, Bir Billing, Mcleodganj, and a return to your city to conclude the trip. This is the best vacation you can take during this season or any time of the year.
About this trip
To get the Wahe Guruji's blessings at Golden temple and learn the history of Jallianwala Bagh. Amritsar has always been a great place for history, food, and architecture lovers.
Bir Billing is a tempting spot for aero sports lovers which is also known as the Paragliding capital of India. Fly high from the highest paragliding site in Asia. Also famous for its monasteries and Tibetan culture, the nature and views here will surely amuse you.
Mcleodganj, also known as Little Lhasa, is a beautiful town near upper Dharamsala that is famous around the world for being the home of the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama. Because of the large Tibetan population, this town has a strong Tibetan cultural influence. Some of India's most illustrious and religiously significant monasteries are located here.
Kasol is a popular tourist destination for trekkers, backpackers, and nature lovers. Kasol is known for its unique natural beauty with Manikaran Gurudwara nearby, a worship place for Sikhs. The experience of sitting and enjoying a meal amidst the dark green forests and awe-inspiring mountains makes the meal even more enjoyable. Also, collect souvenirs from the largest flea market in Himachal.
Manali has the most spectacular views of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges, which are covered in snow for most of the year. A visit to the Museum of Traditional Himachal Culture, located near the Hidimba temple, is highly recommended.
Ex-Delhi to Delhi
- 26th Nov- 3rd Dec
- 10th Dec-17th Dec
- 24th Dec- 31st Dec (Christmas Special)-1 Delhi to Delhi seat available
- 29th Dec- 5th Jan (New Year Special)
- 7th Jan-14th Jan
- 21sh Jan-28th Jan
- 11th Feb-18th Feb
- 25th Feb-4th March
- 4th Mar-11th Mar(Holi Special)
- 22nd April-29th April
- 6th May-13th May
- 20th May-27th May
- 25th Nov- 4th Dec
- 9th Dec-18th Dec
- 23rd Dec- 1st Jan (Christmas Special)-Sold Out
- 28th Dec- 6th Jan (New Year Special)
- 6th Jan-15th Jan
- 20th Jan-29th Jan
- 10th Feb-19th Feb
- 24th Feb-5th March
- 3rd Mar-12th Mar(Holi Special)
- 7th April-16th April
- 21st April-30th April
- 5th May-14th May
- 19th May-28th May
What is included in the tour
- Travel by AC train from Pune/Mumbai to Delhi.
- 2s or sleeper class Train travel from Delhi to Amritsar
- Stay in budget hotels on a quad-sharing basis in Amritsar, McLeodganj, Bir, Kasol and Manali.(with extra matress on rotational basis)
- Stay in Camps in Kasol on quad sharing basis
- 13 Meals (Amritsar- 2 meals dinner and breakfast, McLeodganj- 2 meals breakfast and dinner, Bir- 4 Meals breakfast and dinner Kasol-2 Meals 1 breakfast and 1 dinners, Manali- 3 meals, 2 breakfast, and 1 dinner)
- Travel in a private vehicle for the duration of the trip.
- Volvo Bus from Manali to Delhi
- River rafting charges
- Tour Guide services.
- All admission and sightseeing fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Paragliding (3000- 3500 can be paid on the spot, if open and as per current charges)
- Meals during the journey (train and Volvo stops)
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, soda, and so on
- Adventure activities at Solang Valley
- Any medical evacuation expenses
- Any expense not specifically mentioned in the inclusion section
- We begin this trip by getting Wahe guruji”s blessings at Golden Temple and Jallian Wala Bagh, Amritsar which is worth experiencing.
- Mcleodganj is renowned for its rich Tibetan culture, scenic natural beauty, monasteries, flea markets, and temples.
- Bir Billing is Asia's highest paragliding spot. It is the best way to boost your adrenaline rush.
- Kasol a.k.a. Himachal's hippie capital has an easygoing culture, surrounded by mountains and a river that runs alongside it.
- Visit the Manikaran temple and hot springs
- Hidimba temple, where Yeh Jawani Hai Deeewani was filmed, is a must-see for any Bollywood fan.
- Mall Road in Manali has a spot for partygoers and foodies.
- Solang Valley is heaven for thrill seekers.
- The Beas River's curving course guarantees an exhilarating river rafting experience.
Day 1: Delhi to Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur
- Take the train from Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur to Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi to Amritsar | Overnight in Amritsar
- By 2 p.m., take the NDLS ASR EXP train from Delhi to Amritsar.
- Arrive in Amritsar late at night for hotel check-in and dinner.
- Overnight stays in hotels
Day 3: Sightseeing in Amritsar | Amritsar to McLeodGanj
- Rise early, have breakfast, and head to the Golden Temple.
- Later, visit Jallian Wala Bagh and walk down Golden Temple Street.
- After checking into the hotel, we take a private vehicle to Mcleodganj.
- We arrive in the evening and visit the HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala before checking into our hotel and having dinner.
- While staying at the hotel, you can visit some of Mcleod's cafes.
Day 4: Sightseeing in McLeod | Departure to Bir
- After breakfast, we go to the Dalai Lama Temple. Later, we go to Bhagsu Nag Waterfall and Alex Church.
- We'll have lunch and you can go shopping at Mcleod Market.
- In the early evening, we depart for Bir.
- After a two-hour drive, we arrive in Bir at night.
- Check-in at the hotel, followed by dinner
- Spend overnight at Bir
Day 5: Paragliding at Bir | Overnight in Kasol
- Early in the morning, depart for Billing paragliding.
- After breakfast, we go paragliding. Later, we visit the Tibetan monastery and the Bir market if time permits.
- Leave for Kasol
- Overnight in Kasol
Day 6: Kasol arrival |Sightseeing in Kasol | Manikaran Temple
- We complete paragliding if not completed due to weather conditions previous day
- Early morning proceed towards Kasol
- Lunch on the way
- Reach by evening
- Proceed to Manikaran Temple.
- Leverage the power of the hot water springs at Manikaran Temple.
- Later, relax around the Parvati River before dinner and have an overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 7:Kasol to Manali | Local Sightseeing in Manali
- After breakfast, we'll go river rafting and depart for Manali in a private vehicle.
- Arrive in Manali in the afternoon, followed by hotel check-in.
- Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Mall Road are all worthwhile stops.
- In the evening, you can go shopping or cafe hopping in Manali.
- Dinner will be served later, followed by a stay in Manali.
Day 8: Solang Valley | Atal Tunnel | Delhi Departure
- Early in the morning, take a private vehicle to Solang Valley.
- Later, visit Atal Tunnel and Sissu Village for lunch. In the evening, return to Manali and take a bus to Delhi.
Day 9: Arrival in Delhi | Flights to Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Ahmedabad
- Arrive in Delhi early in the morning and take the next train back to your city.
Day 10: Return to Home
- As intended, return home with a plethora of memories.
- Can I join this trip as a solo female traveler?
Yes, you can take the trip without hesitation because we focus on it.
- How will the accommodation be shared?
Wherever possible, accommodation will be provided on a triple/quad-sharing basis in hotels gender-wise.
- How much time should I dedicate to Himachal Pradesh?
It should take at least 8-10 days to travel and explore the state of Himachal.
- What should I wear in Himachal Pradesh?
Wearing woolen is one of the most essential travel tips for Himachal Pradesh because it can get a little chilly high up in the mountains of Northern India.
What is the best season to visit Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal can be visited all year to enjoy the various combinations, its landscapes have to offer. If you are a snow lover you must visit Himachal around October to January. These months are popular because they offer exciting snow activities such as skiing, snowboarding, and more. You can also visit Himachal from February to June, which are considered the best months to visit Himachal due to the pleasant weather.
What will the expected group size be?
We usually take around 5-15 people in one group. We prefer small batches as it is easier to coordinate and fun that way.
- How will I know if my booking is confirmed?
After your booking, our team will contact you through either email.
- Can I modify the itinerary?
Yes, we can customize such a trip to your particular requirements and practicalities.
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
- Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
- 2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
- Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
- Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
- Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
- Thermal Inners
- Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket, or Padded Jacket (1 each)
- Windcheater or Poncho
- 2-3 pairs of trek pants
- 2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
- Camera or Binoculars
- Ready-to-eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder
- Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
- Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
- Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
- Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
- Smoking and drinking publicly is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Rooms will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- Delhi to Delhi -14999/- onwards
- Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Ahmedabad(3AC Train)-19500/- onwards
- Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/(Sleeper)-19500/- onwards
Rates will vary for the new year and Christmas batches
Use this code to take advantage of these offers
- SOLOKASOL (VALID FOR SOLO OR DUAL BOOKING)
- KASOL3 ( GROUP OF 3+)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp one day before the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post booking via email@example.com
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it