Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Trekpanda India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. The forest around the waterfall is beautifully green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of nature alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant as if nothing had occurred.
Click on book now for updated batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by bus
- Lunch (unlimited)
- Medical (first-aid)
- Expertise charges
- Team Captains
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish-green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
- Located near Andharban trek
- Trekking to the hidden waterfall
- 5.00 am: Pick up at BMCC College Fc road
- 5.30 am: Pickup from Xion mall Hinjewadi
- 8.00 am: Reach the base village Bhira and freshen up
- 9.00 am:Start the trek to waterfall
- 12.00 pm: Reach the waterfall and enjoy the magical views
- 2.00 pm: Start your return journey
- 4.00 pm: Have delicious lunch and depart to Pune
- 10.00 pm:Reach Pune with loads of memories
Note: Post Booking Whatsapp groups for further updates on the coordinator number will be created 8-12 hours before the departure itinerary as on the website will be followed incase you need any assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- Click on book now button to check batch dates
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.