Imagine pristine clean beaches and beautiful hidden waterfalls. Moreover, imagine two days of a flawless life. That’s what the stunning landscape of Gokarna has in store for you. Gokarna trip is popular for its laid-back, unspoiled and rustic nature, it has been one of the most popular trip spots in India for a decade. A well-known peninsula on the border of Karnataka. Gokarna is a classic example of the perfect kinda blend- coasts, exotic landscapes clubbed with the hippie madness.
Jog Falls is located in the Shimoga district of Karnataka. Four cascades, known as Raja, Rani, Rover, and Rocket merge to form the huge waterfall on the Sharavathi River. The falls are locally known as Geruoppe Falls, Gersoppa Falls, and Jogada Gundi. Jog itself is a Kannada word, which means falls.
Jog Falls is unique as the water does not stream down the rocks in a tiered fashion; it thunders down the slope losing contact with the rocks, making it the tallest un-tiered waterfall in India. The beauty of the waterfalls is enhanced by the lush green surroundings, which provide a scenic backdrop. Visitors can hike to the base of the falls and take a plunge in the water.
Click on book now button to check batch dates from your city
Departures available from
What is included in the tour
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Tempo traveler seater bus from Pune to Gokarna and back
- Semi Sleeper Volvo booking from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Three breakfasts and three lunch
- Non Ac Accommodation with clean toilets on quad sharing basis
- All activities and entries to places as per itinerary
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
- Jog falls entry fees
- Stay in a hotel in Gokarna for two nights on a triple and quad sharing basis
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Visit Murudeshwar Temple highest Shiva statue in the Arabian sea
- Visit Yana Caves and Vibhuti falls
- Visit Jog falls (third highest waterfall falls in India)
- Gokarna cafe hopping
- Experience the laid-back culture
- Visit Mirjan fort
- Visit Gokarna Temple
- Day 1:Gokarna Trip Begins
- 7.00pm:Pickup from BMCC College FC Road
- 7.30 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- Take a shared cab or train from Mumbai to Pune (Dadar to Wakad)
- Day 2:Arrival in Gokarna | Yana Caves, Vibhuti falls
- Early morning arrive in Gokarna and check in to the hotel
- Enjoy your breakfast and rest for a while after an overnight travel
- Later get ready to visit the historical Yana Caves and Vibhuti falls
- You can also do cliff jumping at Vibhuti falls
- Later reach back to Gokarna and enjoy some cafes if time permits
- Day 3: | Jog Falls visit
- Early morning wake up and leave for Jog Falls post breakfast
- Reach by early afternoon and enjoy the magical views of the Falls
- Later have lunch and visit Bangara falls if time permits
- Later reach back to the hotel in evening
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay
- Day 4:Murudeshwar and MirJan fort
- Early morning depart for Murudeshwar post breakfast on the way visit Mirjan fort
- Explore Mirjan fort and reach Murudeshwar by lunchtime
- Have your lunch and visit the only shiva statue standing tall in the Arabian sea
- Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian sea from the top of Murudeshwar and await a magical sunset
- Depart to Pune post-sunset
- Day 5:Reach Pune early morning by 8-10 am
- Your trip ends on a happy note with loads of memories
- Mumbai people can take a cab back from Wakad to Dadar
Age group of the trip is 14-46 years due to powerpacked itineraries we provide to our travelers incase your age is above that we can provide a customized itinerary
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 12 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in management groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip.
Safety is of prime importance and we understand them very well. The major of our staff is a girl for that very reason so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in a hotel / alpine tent/dome tent/living room at home.
6. How many trippers will be in a room?
The rooms will be on triple and quad sharing basis
8. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select best/famous restaurants for the food on our trips
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- pair of good trekking shoes
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
- Pune to Pune-7999/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai-8499/-