Looking for a perfect weekend getaway? Try Hampi. With us, you can not only explore this largest open heritage site but also satisfy the trek fanatic in you. Go around all day exploring the Vijayanagar metropolis looking at the temples, forts, and buildings. And here comes the part where you can climb to the top and get your bird's eye view of the beautifully crafted city resting on the banks of the serene Tungabhadra. You can also trek to Matangaparvat to enjoy the exquisite views.
Click on the book now button to check the departure dates we have every friday departures along with special departures during long weekends and high season of Dec
Your Dates don't match our group Departure Dates?
Bring your own group and get customized departures for the above trip
|ONE AUTO ACCOMODATE'S 6 PEOPLE||HOSPET TO HOSPET PRICING PER PERSON|
|TOTAL PEOPLE||VEHICLE TYPE||SHARING(DOUBLE SHARING BASIS) PER PERSON|
|2||AUTO and Bike||6000 + 5% GST|
|3||AUTO and Bike||5700 + 5% GST|
|4||AUTO and Bike||5300 + 5% GST|
|5||AUTO and Bike||5000 + 5% GST|
|6||AUTO and Bike||4500 + 5% GST|
NOTE:TRAVEL FROM PUNE/MUMBAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD CAN BE ADDED AS PER BUS PRICES
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in non ac sleeper or seater(tempo traveler) buses from Mumbai / Pune/Bangalore and back
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 2 days sightseeing tour
- Entry charges to the monuments
- Bonfire ( If available)
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Lunch
- Coracle ride
- Cliff Jumping charges
- Auto Sightseeing charges for day 2
- Bike charges (with 1 liter petrol)
- All internal transfers
- Fun games
- Trek Panda expertise
- Guide charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Food during bus travel
- Any personal medical/emergency/evacuation charges etc
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
Hampers at Hampi !
Of course we ain't missing out on this gorgeous beauty. You need to walk uphill after you reach the lake . The glimpse of the scarcely crowded lake is a treat for your eyes. It simply is nature in it's best form for your mind to seek solace. Why not do a workation and cliff jump in between? Here is the place to jump off a boulder and we definitely got you covered!And not to forget there will be some lovely coracles waiting just for you to take you on a ride across the lake.
The 16th-century Vittala Temple, Hampi's most beautiful building, is situated between stones 2.5 kilometres from the bazaar. Construction of the temple may have begun under Krishnadevaraya's rule (r 1509–29). The building was never finished or dedicated, but its magnificent sculptural work is now regarded as the height of Vijayanagar art.
The most well-known temple in Hampi, sometimes referred to as the Pampapathi temple, was constructed in the seventh century. Its exquisitely carved walls, each of which tells a mythological tale, are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple contains shrines for Sage Vidyaranya and Virupaksha. For devotees of Lord Shiva, Virupaksha Temple is a revered sanctuary. It is situated on the Tungabhadra's southern banks. One of India's oldest temples in continuous operation, the Temple has never experienced a non-operational day since its founding in the 7th century AD.
Open pavilions are located at the bottom of the two-story, attractive structure, and balconies are located at the top. The Mahal (Palace), a spectacular example of the blending of Hindu and Muslim architectural details, is named from the exquisite, geometrically structured colonnaded apses , mimic petals of a lotus flower spreading to the sun.
Things to do while at Hampi !
Living for sunsets is a must right? That's why we would take you to Anjaneya Hills . A picture perfect moment for you to witness the sun setting between the boulders with the stone carved majestic Virupaksha at a distance and Tungabhadra flowing amidst the boulders surrounded with paddy fields
We have been curious about the chariot on the 50 rupee note for ages right? Now is the time to satisfy it. You ain't wrong we would be taking you to the exquisite Vitthala temple flaunting the Stone chariot carved out if granite blocks
Hoarding sounds good? Hampi has its flea market open for you!
After bagging everything you need you can head over to Pushakarini or the Krishna temple tank
You should not miss the stunning views of Virupaksha from Hemakunta hills
The monolithic Nandi is also a must
- Ready to venture out on the most amazing journey with the most amaaaaazzzing group of peeps in our Hampi trip? Then hey, pack your bags and get ready as we head towards our pick-up spot for the next day. While you are on the move, you should flutter with joy. As on the following day, you are going to meet some of the most enthusiastic, like-minded, and free-spirited travellers who are going to write their Hampi chapter along with you! Doesn’t that sound special?
- Once we reach Hospet in the morning by 9:00 AM-11.00 AM we begin the Hampi tour. Hippie Island is our first stop and we check in to our hotel for the day. We let the adventurous bug in us get its food.
- We will explore Anjanadri Hills and the Hippie vibes of Hampi today!
This is obviously the day we try cliff jumping and coracle ride perfect for adventure lust.
- Post breakfast, check out of the hotel by 07:30 hrs. Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Ugranarsimha, Pushkarni.
- Concluding the Hampi trip Pune/Mumbai people leave at 5 PM towards hometown.
- Banglore people will catch a 9.00pm bus from Hospet towards Bangalore as it is the earliest one there will be a two-three hour layover time at Hospet once the Pune/Mumbai group departs incase you would like to stay back in Hampi with the Autodriver an additional cost of 400/- per auto drop from Hampi to Hospet has to be born by Bangalore participants which is optional
- Reach Mumbai around 9:00 am with lots of new friends and memories from the trip!
- 3.30 pm Borivali
- 3:35 pm Kandivali
- 3:40 pm Malad
- 3:45 pm Goregaon
- 3:50 pm Jogeshwari
- 4:10 pm Andheri
- 4:15 pm Vile Parle
- 4:20 pm Santacruz
- 4:25 pm Bandra
- 5:00 pm Sion Chunabatti
- 5:10 pm Chembur
- 5:20 pm Vashi
- 5:25 pm Sanpada
- 5:30 pm Juinagar
- 5:35 pm Nerul
- 5:40 pm Belapur
- 5:45 pm Kharghar
- 5:50 pm Kalamboli
- 5:15 pm Khalapur Toll Naka
- 7:40 pm Wakkad
- 7:50 pm Hinjawadi
- 7:55 pm Chandani Chowk
- 8:45 pm Katraj
- 8.00pm:BMCC College FC road
- 8.30pm:Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- 22:00 Anand Rao Circle
- 22:15 Majestic
- 22:30 Navara
- 22:45 Yeswanthapur
- 23:00 Gorguntapalya
- 23:15 Jalahalli cross
- 23:30 8th mile
- 23:45 Parle Ge Toll
- 23:55 Madanayakanahalli
- 21:05Bachupally (Go Tour Parking)
- 21:43Miyapur (K S Bakers)
- 21:45Miyapur X Roads
- 21:45Kukatpally (Pickup VanBus)
- 21:48Vivekananda Nagar Colony (Pickup VanBus)
- 21:50K P H B (Pickup VanBus)
- 21:53J N T U (Pickup VanBus)
- 21:55K P H B 3rd Phase (Pickup VanBus)
- 21:55B H E L (Lingampally)
- 21:58Forum Sujana Mall (Pickup VanBus)
- 22:10Madhapur (Hitech City) (Pickup VanBus)
- 22:20Gachibowli (Bio Diversity)
- 22:40Lakdikapool (Go Tour Travels)
- 22:45Masab Tank
- 22:50Mehdipatnam Pillar No 50
- 22:55Rajendra Nagar
- 23:25Shamshabad O R R
- 00:15 (24-Jun)
Incase you are not from these cities, This is how you can reach!
How to get at Hospet?
- Via Train
The nearest railway station from where we begin is Hospet. You can reach here via train. It is well-connected to major cities .
- Via Bus
To join us at Hospet from Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore you can refer to the pick up points we have provided. You can get bus services from those locations. Or book bus reaching at hospet from your city.
- Via flight
The nearest airport is Vidyanagar from where you can travel to Hospet and Join the team.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The bus timings may vary during departure and arrival in Hampi from Pune, Mumbai, and Bangalore based on the traffic and road condition
- It might happen that there are two different buses booked for different participants and the group unites in Hospet as one.
- Kindly note that since there are multiple operators on the route to Hospet whichever bus available in the allocated budget and availability will be booked however trekpanda does not hold any control on the bus operator and incase of any queries kindly get in touch with the bus manager as number mentioned on the ticket.
- Incase you are very particular about the bus you can book your bus in advance for hospet from redbus and choose the hospet to hospet package.
- Since this is a time-bound trip we will try covering a maximum of important ruins and temples in Hampi
- Kindly do not carry trolley bags or sling bags with you keep it simple with a single rucksack
- There will be no refund provided in case of any on-time unavoidable emergency or calamity
- Bus tickets once done cannot be canceled at any cost
- Drinking or smoking on the bus and in the sacred temple areas is strictly prohibited
- TrekPanda reserves the right to cancel the trip if the minimum batch size does not suffice.
- Trip Leaders will only accompany you if there are people more than the minimum batch size otherwise, the trip will be handled virtually
1. Is traveling solo a feasible plan?
- Solo trips are quite enjoyable. We are sure you will find your very own traveling family here.
2. If I’m the only Female on the Hampi trip, is it safe for me to travel?
- We generally have many females joining us on our trips so there are high chances that you are not the only female on the Hampi trip. We have well-trained staff ( Both local support and team joining from respective city) & girls safety is of prime importance to us. We assure you that you will be with safe and reliable people throughout the trip. In case you face any issues regarding female safety, get in touch with safety cell - 8669021690
3. What is the group size for this trip?
- We prefer to have a group of 5-15 people on our Trip as we intend to have more fun and give personal care.
5. Who will accompany us on the Trip?
- All events are led by professional and trained team captains, who assure that your trip runs smoothly as per mentioned plan or are in charge of any change of plan in case of any natural calamity or things/events not in human control.
7. What type of accommodation is provided on the Hampi Trip?
- We provide accommodation on a dual/triple sharing basis at our Hotel in Hampi. All rooms are well equipped with basic facilities like clean mattresses, cushions, blankets, and clean and sanitized washrooms. The property is selected to give you the raw experience of Hampi with a tint of luxury
8. How many trippers will be in a room on the Hampi Trip?
- Usual sharing would be dual occupancy with the same gender. We might have triple occupancy in case of an odd male-female ratio. We also have a "Couple Room Option" available with us, which you can select will booking.
9. Will we be provided Jain food on the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, for the breakfast included in our package we will provide Jain food. For other meals which are not included, we will make sure that we visit the cafes that provide Jain food. Please inform us of your food preferences in the notes section while making the bookings.
10. Can we drink alcohol or smoke during the Hampi Trip?
- Yes, you can drink alcohol only on the day of your stay in Hampi (only at night). Smokers can smoke but you have to make sure that you don’t make others uncomfortable.
- Click on the above question for the stay pictures link.
12.What about my lu
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Smoking and drinking publicaly is prohibited.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Personal belongings, baggage and luggage is completely personal responsibility and trekpanda is not responsible for loss of any baggage of personal belongings kindly take your own responsibility
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Hospet to Hospet:4799/- & onwars
Pune to Pune: 7799/- & onwards (Sleeper bus)
Mumbai to Mumbai: 7799/- & onwards (Sleeper bus)
Diwali, Christmas, New year or any other long weekend, prices will be on higher side due to variations of volvo bus prices
Note: Prices may vary as per peak season and festivals.