Want to explore your Heritage and have those beach vibes as well? Here is our plan curated just for you.
The Hampi Gokarna weekend tour should be your rescue.
Walk through boulders, and explore the architecture and temples. Go for rides over the pristine Tungabhadra river. What about some little adventures that make you happy?
It is an absolute pleasure for the history geek in you.
Now pull out your Hawaiin outfit cause we are set to go to the almost untouched beauty, Gokarna.
Far from the hustle of the town Gokarna nestled among palm trees is the perfect place to wake up for a beautiful sunrise. It doesn't even require mentioning that this is one of those places that brings out the photogenic you irrespective of your camera shyness.
Hampi Gokarna 2023-2024
May/June/July:Every Friday Departures from Pune and Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai Tempo Traveler/Sleeper as per requirement
- Bangalore to Bangalore sleeper as per requirement
- Internal transport in Tempo traveler from Hampi to Gokarna
- South Indian delicacies will be served for breakfast and lunch throughout the trip (3 breakfasts and 3 lunch)
- Coracle ride and cliff jumping charges
- Accommodation provided on a triple and quad-sharing basis in homestays in Hampi
- Layover Accomodation in 3/4/5 sharing rooms in Gokarna(2.00am-10.00am)
- Permits and entry charges
- Guided tour
- Murudeshwar sea temple visit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Your camera and luggage are your responsibility
- Whatever isn't mentioned in the inclusion section
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges
- Honnavar boating charges(150-200 per person) incase we get time for honnavar
- Coracle Boat Ride
A coracle is a traditional boat that has been used in this area for ages to transport people across rivers. A ride over the Tungabhadra river is a must and a truly unique experience.
- Hippie markets
It's the ideal location for hippy hair styling, souvenir shopping, and cafe hopping. Ultimately, it has the atmosphere to keep you interested.
- Virupaksha Temple
Both pilgrims and tourists love the Virupaksha temple equally.
- Matanga Hills
As per mythology, Matanga Hill is one of the sacred locations mentioned in the epic Ramayana as Saint Matanga's foundation. It is also the location where Sugriva benefited from the sage Matanga's magical protection. It is a beautiful sunrise spot
- Hemkunta Hill
The sunrise and sunset views from Hemakuta Hill are among the best in all of Hampi.
- Vitthala temple
Visit the monument from a 50 rupees note in real life. this place is famous for various architectural marvels like musical pillars, a stone chariot, and many more.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Explore the ancient pandav regein temple in Gokarna
- Murudeshwar Temple
- Explore Murudeshwara sea temple and view point
Pune to Pune via Tempo Traveler
- 7.30pm:Pickup from BMCC College FC road
- 8.00 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi towards Hampi
- Mumbai people will have a volvo booked for 1.30pm from Mumbai to Pune and from Pune the group will go ahead in a tempo traveler.
- 3.30 pm: Pickup from Borivali National Park(List of detailed pickup points is given at end of itinerary)
- 7.30 pm onwards: Pickup from Wakad, Hinjewadi, Katraj(List of detailed pickup points is given at end of itinerary)
- 10.00pm:Board Sleeper Volvo from Bangalore to Hospet
- People will be transferred from Hospet to Hampi in autos
- Reach Hampi early morning and have breakfast
- Relax for sometime after a long journey
- Freshen up and have lunch as we start our sightseeing after lunch
- Enjoy the magical coracle ride in the Tungabhadra river
- We do some adventure activities like cliff jumping(Depending upon water levels)
- Enjoy the sunset from the other side of Hampi
- Today we enjoy our dinner at the magical Mango Tree Restaurant
- Today we wake up for sunrise from Matanga hills(optional)
- Have breakfast post sunrise and head towards the Ganesha temple, Lotus Temple, and other ruins
- Today we explore all the ruins and get to know the magical history of Hampi
- You will be clicking your dream pictures today
- Have lunch at the beautiful paradise cafe and head for a magical sunset to Vitthala temple
- Post sunset we head towards Gokarna dinner on the way
- Early morning around 3.00 am we reach Gokarna and check into a guesthouse
- Relax and have a tight sleep till 9.00 am
- Post breakfast we visit the Mahabaleshwar temple in Gokarna
- Later we depart towards Murudeshwar from Gokarna if time permits on the way we halt at Honnavar
- We reach Murudeshwar and visit the temple
- Note that lunch will be scheduled as per pemitted team so participants are requested to be flexible with the timing
- Depart to Pune and Mumbai back by evening
- People traveling with sleeper buses will be dropped at the bus pickup point
- 8.00 am: Reach Pune with loads of memories
- 10.00 am: Reach Mumbai with loads of memories
- In case you are joining via sleeper bus the coordinator will join you in Hampi
- The itinerary and services will stay the same for sleeper buses as of the tempo traveler only the bus category will differ.
- People joining with sleeper bus have to catch the bus on time since private operator Volvos don't stop or wait for you to arrive
Age group of the trip is 14-46 years due to powerpacked itineraries we provide to our travelers incase your age is above that we can provide a customized itinerary
Sleeper Bus pickup points and time
- 3.30pm Borivali
- 3:35 pm Kandivali
- 3:40 pm Malad
- 3:45 pm Goregaon
- 3:50 pm Jogeshwari
- 4:10 pm Andheri
- 4:15 pm Vile Parle
- 4:20 pm Santacruz
- 4:25 pm Bandra
- 5:00 pm Sion Chunabatti
- 5:10 pm Chembur
- 5:20 pm Vashi
- 5:25 pm Sanpada
- 5:30 pm Juinagar
- 5:35 pm Nerul
- 5:40 pm Belapur
- 5:45 pm Kharghar
- 5:50 pm Kalamboli
- 5:15 pm Khalapur Toll Naka
- 7:40 pm Wakkad
- 7:50 pm Hinjawadi
- 7:55 pm Chandani Chowk
- 8:45 pm Katraj
- How will the stays be like?
We will be staying in a guest house in Hampi and Gokarna on a triple and quad-sharing basis
- Can solo travelers take this trip?
This trip is suitable for groups, couples, and solo travelers too
- Why shall you take this trip with us?
With over 50 trips to Hampi in the last 4 years, we cater experience with every minute detail in Hampi and Gokarna to make your experience worth the visit
- What is the minimum age required for a trip?
There's no age limit to this trip as anyone who is fit to travel and trek with us are welcomed
- ID Card (Must)
- 2-liter water bottle
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder and some ready-to-eat food
- Haversack or Backpack to put all this (No sling bags)
- Breathable and comfortable clothing (prefer modest clothing for temples)
- Please carry medicines if you need any.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery during the event as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please carry a positive mindset since this is going to be a long trip on a tight schedule
- Smoking and drinking publicly are strictly prohibited. If found, participants will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed. Participants should carry their waste with them
- Playing loud music at historical sites is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Rooms will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any traveler is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travelers. The traveler/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riots, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, or terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary as per peak season and new year and christmas (please click on book now for updated price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post-booking.
- SOLO -FLAT 100 PER PERSON OFF ON SOLO BACKPACKING
- GROUPTWO- FLAT 150 PER PERSON OFF ON GROUP OF 2
- GROUPTHREE - FLAT 200 PER PERSON OFF ON GROUP OF 3
- GROUPFOUR - FLAT 225 PER PERSON OFF ON GROUP OF 4
- GROUPFIVE- FLAT 250 PER PERSON OFF ON GROUP OF 5
- GROUPSIX- FLAT 300 PER PERSON OFF ON GRPOUP OF 6 AND ABOVE