Jivdhan Fort is a Hill Fort one kilometer away from Naneghat Pass, Ghatghar, Junnar. The trekking route initially is covered in the dense forest leading to amazing views. You can spot many beautiful birds and wildlife around the fort. Many campsites and homestays are available near the starting point of the trek. The road leading to the fort has been improved.
Jivdhan Fort Trek is included in the famous five treks in the Junnar region. You can club them together in two days if you are touring in your private car Hadsar Fort, Naneghat Ghat, Shivneri Fort, Chavand Fort, and Jivdhan Fort the famous five. Jordan Naneghat trek can be combined together to cover two locations during one trekking tour.
Jivdhan Fort Trek route will be tough for first-timers climbing equipment is required on rock climbing patches. The jungle trek route can be confusing and misleading. Jivdhan Killa has rock-cut steps carved brilliantly, which leads to the Kalyan Gate. Hooks are attached to make the climb easier for trekkers near the Kalyan gate. Jivdhan rock patch is one of the highlights on the trek.
Click on book now for updated batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Pune to Pune by private bus
- Morning Breakfast
- Tents on triple sharing basis
- Mid trek refreshments
- Team Captains
- Guided trek to Jivdhan
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
- Jivdhan Fort type Hill Fort
- Jivdhan Fort Height 3757 feet above sea level
- Jivdhan Fort Base village height 2261 feet above sea level
- Total ascent Jivdhan Kille Trek 2389 feet
- Total trekking distance Jivdhan Trek 10 kilometers
- The total time duration required for Jivdhan Trek is four hours
- Food and water, please carry for this trek.
- Trek Difficulty moderate for Jivdhan Fort Trek
- 9:00Pm:Pickup from BMCC College FC road
- 9:30Pm:Pickup from Kasarwadi police station, Nasik Phata
- Reach by 12.00am and setup tents
- Enjoy the late night snacks under zillion starts
- 8:30am Reach the base village of the fort and have breakfast
- 9.00am:Start the trek to Jivdhan fort
- 12.00pm:Reach the top of fort and explore
- 3.00pm:Descend and reach down and have lunch
- 5.00pm:Depart to Pune and reach by 9
- 9.00pm:Arrival in Pune
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.