Kalsubai trek also known as the Everest of Maharashtra is a dream trek for every trekker in the western ghats.
The trek starts from the village of Bari to the top of the peak where you can witness clouds creating some vibes for you.
Book your most amazing and thrilling experience with TrekPanda for Kalsubai trek from Pune and Kalsubai trek from Mumbai and get onboarded at a height of 1464 meters
What is included in the tour
- Trek to the highest point
- Amazing views of Harishchandragarh wildlife sanctuary
- Travel by bus
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the payment method at end of your booking proces
- Kalsubai Temple
- Highest peak in Maharashtra
- Monsoon Trekking
- Panaromic view of the Sahyadris
- Pickup points-Meet at BMCC College, FC road at 9:00pm
- Pickup point 2-Nasik Phata (Opp Kasarwadi Police Station) 9:30pm
- 3.00am:Halt for fireflies watching midway
- 5.00am : Reach Bari the base of Kalsubai.
- Freshen up, have packed breakfast and start trek.
- 8.00am : Reach the highest peak and watch magical sunrise
- 8.30am : Have Breakfast at top
- 10.00am : Start Descend
- 2:00pm : Reach base and have lunch
- 4.00pm : Leave for Pune.
- 9.00pm-11.00pm:Reach Pune with loads of memories.
Important:Fireflies spotting is a natural phenomenon as per past records the ideal time to spot fireflies is from mid May to mid June incase of no fireflies visibility no refund will be provided.
- Why Trekpanda?
- India's most trusted female travel community
- Solo traveler friendly
- Experienced leader
- Uncompromised experience
- End to End Services
- What are the pickup points
- BMCC, Deccan, Pune
- Nashik Phata, Pune
We provide pickups from these two points only kindly do not ask for custom pickups.
- What if I'm vaccinated a day before the trek?
- In such case we would suggest you to take proper rest and join us on upcoming event.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
- Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
- The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
- You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms provided?
- Yes, changing rooms are available on the base village.
- Good Trekking shoes
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Raincoat or poncho
- Extra pair of clothes
- personal medicines
- Dry snacks
- Extra pair of clothes