- How are you beating the heat these summers? Well, whatever you are doing if you are not planning a holiday to the hills, you are apparently not doing correct. Hill stations are the sole natural saviour for us. Specially, for the people living in the cities need to get off this city chaos by visiting the hills.
- The best part of the hill stations is that obviously it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winters. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. All the hill stations are beautiful but the queen of the hill stations has to be Manali which happens to be one of the prettiest hill stations of the country.
- Manali is an incredibly beautiful hill station that is capable enough to get anyone hooked to its beauty. Of course, the mainstream tourist places are the favourites of the travellers but the charm of the old vintage Manali is something so refreshing, unadulterated, and also soothing for the soul. The sight and the feel of the river Beas flowing throughout the city makes Manali so more beautiful in all aspects.
- The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content. The view of the sunrise from the hills in Manali could be one of the best sunrise scenes you would see in your life. Having a cup of coffee in the apple orchards in the soothing weather is the best way to de-stress yourself.
- Kasol is such a stunning place in Himachal Pradesh that is ready to make your summer better like never before. Chilling at the Parvati valley in the sight of the river flowing through the big and small rocks is the best feeling to satiate your soul.
- The old villages that one can explore in Kasol are the places that our city dwelling bodies and minds need to be at. To add to these amazing things in life, the delicious food from the Israeli café in Kasol would keep your taste buds soaked in deliciousness for sure. The vintage and old cafes of Kasol and the villages are a must visit.
- Trekking at Kheerganga in the wide forests stretch is hands down strenuous but also adventurous and fun at the same time. Kheerganga trek is one of the stunning trek trails for the summers and the sight of the trees and the snow capped mountains makes everything a lot better. Barsheni is also a beautiful village where the trekkers will be at when they are trekking at Kheerganga.
- In this Kasol Kheerganga and Manali trip, you would be covering all of these beautiful places and be going on the treks that could make your summers more amazing.
Delhi to Delhi:,
- Batch 1:24th Sept-30th Sept
- Batch 2:1st Oct-7th Oct
- Batch 3:8th Oct-14th Oct
- Batch 4:15th-21st Oct
- Batch 5:22nd-28th Oct
- Batch 6:26th Oct-1st Nov
- Batch 7:29th Oct-4th Nov
- Batch 8:3rd Oct-11th Nov
- Batch 9:10th Nov-18th Nov
- Batch 10:19th Nov-25th Nov
- Batch 11:26th Nov-2rd Dec
- Batch 12:3rd Dec-9th Dec
- Batch 13:10th Dec-16th Dec
- Batch 14: 17th Dec-23rd Dec
- Batch 15: 24th Dec-31st Dec
- Batch 16: 16h Dec-4th Jan
- Batch 17: 7th Jan-13rd Jan
- Batch 18: 14th Jan-20st Jan
- Batch 19: 19th Jan-27th Jan
- Batch 20: 28th Jan-3rd Feb
- 23rd Sept-1st Oct
- 30th Sept-8th Oct
- 7th Oct-15th Oct
- 14th-22nd Oct
- 21st-29th Oct
- 25th Oct-2nd Nov
- 28th Oct-5th Nov
- 4th Oct-12th Nov
- 11th Nov-19th Nov
- 18th Nov-26th Nov
- 25th Nov-3rd Dec
- 2nd Dec-10th Dec
- 9th Dec-17th Dec
- 16th Dec-24th Dec
- 23rd Dec-31st Dec
- 28th Dec-5th Jan
- 6th Jan-14th Jan
- 13th Jan-21st Jan
- 20th Jan-28th Jan
- 27th Jan-4th Feb
What is included in the tour
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights – 1 night in a camp at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Rudranag/Kheerganga, 1night in Barsheini,1 night in a hotel/hostel at Manali on a triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 9 meals – 2 meals on Day 1 (Breakfast+Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 4and on a meal on day 4(Breakfast) all veg
- Team Captain throughout the trip from Delhi to Delhi.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga/Rudranag
- Solang valley visit
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- stay on buffer day ( new-year and Christmas trips)
- River rafting subject to availability(only if open legally)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
- Internal transportation in Delhi and sightseeing charges in Delhi
- Any adventure activity apart from River rafting like paragliding, skiing etc
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Kasol cafe hopping
- Camping by the Parvati river
- Chalal village hike
- Rudranag trek
- Manikaran temple
- Old Manali cafe hopping
- Hidimba Temple
- Vashisht Ashram
- Mall road
- Solang valley
Day 1:Departure from Pune/Mumbai
- Board train from Pune Junction
- Board train from the relevant station from Mumbai as per train bookings
- Board your flight from Pune or Mumbai Airport
Day 2: Delhi to Kasol
- Reach Delhi in the morning and do local sightseeing or rest in the hotel
- People reaching by flights can check-in into our partnered hotel in Paharganj
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0 by semi sleeper bus
- Reach the rafting point and complete rafting activity before reaching Kasol
- Reach Kasol by noon.
Day 3: Reach Kasol- Visit Chalal- Café Hopping- Overnight Stay At Kasol
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafes in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 4: Trek To Kheerganga/Rudranag- Overnight Stay At Rudranag
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga/Rudranag Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga/Rudranag is at a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga/Rudranag by evening.
- Have your dinner at a bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 5: Rudranag to Barshieni | Overnight at Barshieni
- Reach the base village by evening and check-in into the hotel
- Later evening at your disposal for leisure time at Barsheini amidst the Parvati ranges
- Go to sleep after as you will be tired after the trek
Day 6: Barshieni to Manali |Manali Sightseeing
- Early morning wake up and leave for Manali
- Reach Manali by noon and visit the Hidimba temple Vashish Ashram and other points
- Reach back by evening and go for cafe crawl and old Manali market
Day 7: Solang Valley |Evening departure to Delhi
- Wake up early morning check out the post that leaves for Solang valley
- Enjoy the activities in Solang and if time permits Atal Tunnel will be covered
- Later reach back to Manali and catch your bus back to Delhi
Day 8: Buffer day( Only for the new year and Christmas batches)
Buffer day will happen in Delhi
Day 9: Delhi to Pune/Mumbai
- Reach Pune Mumbai by afternoon with loads of memories
Age group of the trip is 14-46 years due to powerpacked itineraries we provide to our travelers incase your age is above that we can provide a customized itinerary
Train from Pune
Departure Trains: Samp Kranti/Goa Express depending upon departure dates and availability
Incase train is not available from Pune we will travel from Pune->Mumbai-> Delhi
Arrival Train: Goa Express/Jhelum Express
Train from Mumbai
Departure Trains: Gareeb Rath/Mangladweep Exp/Avsr Spl depending upon departure dates and availability
Arrival Trains: Pschm Exp or BDTS ASR Spl
Note: Rajdhani or Duranto trains will be procured in case of nonavailability of any of the above trains from Pune and Mumbai due to peak season the cost difference if any application will have to be borne by the participant himself and will be communicated by our rail operations team in advance.
Also, you can book direct flights to Delhi and choose Delhi to Delhi package too!
- Cancellation Policy
Please read our cancellation policy page for more details
- Covid Precautions
Wearing of mask and hand sanitizers is compulsory
Check the official IRCTC guidelines incase planning train trips
Green status of Arogya setu app is mandatory
- What kind of stays will be provided?
- We will be staying in spacious homestays in Kasol and Barshieni
- Camps in Kheerganga
- Luxury Hotel in Manali
- How much sharing will the stays be ?
- We are always known for the accomodatiohn we provide and the sharing happens on 3 sharing basis however incase you are a couple or need two sharing accomodation you can select that from extras section while booking.
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
Windcheater or Poncho
2-3 pairs of trek pants
2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
Camera or Binoculars
Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
- Smoking and drinking publicly is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Kindly click on calender using book now button to get pricing for your respective dates
Note:Incase train tickets are not available from Pune we will be traveling from Mumbai due to peak season in April and May
1)Pune: Goa Express/Samp Kranti/Duranto depending upon departure dates and availability
2)Mumbai: Mangladweep Exp/Gareeb Rath or similar depending upon availability
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it.