Kataldhar is located in Ulhas Valley near Lonavala on route towards Udhewadi Village base village for Rajmachi Fort. Trek starts from Fanasrai Village there is only one route to reach Kataldhar Waterfall. Waterfall is seasonal available only during monsoon season and waterfall level completely depends on rains. It drains very quickly and can go dry if rains stop for few weeks. Kune Waterfall and Kataldhar Waterfall feed Ulhas River which flows till Thane and Vasai creek.
Trek will lead us through some dense forest and slippery route. One has to be careful while descending and climbing from Kataldhar waterfall. Kataldhar can be seen from Shirvardhan Fort. Kataldhar waterfall is unknown hidden gem. Trek should not be attempted without guide or experts as forest is dense easy to lose your way. Caves have formed beneath the waterfall only visible if flow of waterfall is moderate. Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling is conducted here when flow of waterfall is moderate. Kataldhar Waterfall is prone to flash floods you have to be on high alert all the time and not venture too deep.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast and lunch
- Travel by private bus
- Trek Captains
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Distance 9 km
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Difficulty Medium to Hard
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek Endurance Medium
- Kataldhar Trek time required 3 hours one way
- Trek Difficulty is moderate level
- 5.00am : BMCC College Fc Road
- 5.30am : Xion mall Hinjewadi
- 8.00am : Reach base village and start the trek(breakfast on the way)
- 11.00am : Reach the base of waterfall and enjoy
- 2.00pm : Lunch at base and start ascend
- 4.00pm : Depart for Pune
- 8.00pm : Reach Pune with loads of memories
Note: Post Booking Whatsapp groups for further updates on the coordinator number will be created 8-12 hours before the departure itinerary as on the website will be followed incase you need any assistance you can email us at email@example.com.