Malvan is a charming seaside town in the Konkan region known for its Goa-like vibes, white sand beaches, clear blue waters, and adventure sports. Comforting white sands, an immaculate beach, and transparent water.
Tarkarli, the heart of Malvan's kindness. This undiscovered little lagoon of sun, sea, and sand is an idyllic getaway for all seasons. Tarkarli, the lullaby of the ocean, is the ideal vacation spot if you wish to let the tides wash over your burden or get a rush of adrenaline from water sports. We are trying to offer you the best Malvan- Tarkali experience possible, so what are you waiting for?
Here's some more information about Malvan and Tarkali:
- Malvan is one of the places in Maharashtra that offers clear water scuba diving!
- It has secluded beaches, such as Chivla Beach, with spectacular sunsets.
- You can engage in exciting watersports.
- It has a rock garden where you can walk through the park and listen to the soothing sea sound
- Sindhudurg Fort whose beauty hasn’t faded since the 1660s
- Tarkarli beach has its own vision of white sand and crystal clear, almost turquoise sea
- It's the ideal weekend getaway for you and your dear ones. So what are you waiting for??
Click on book now button to check batch dates calender we have every friday departures available along with special departures during long weekends and high season of december
Your Dates don't match our group Departure Dates?
Bring your own group and get customized departures for the above trip
|PUNE TO PUNE PRICING|
|TOTAL PEOPLE||VEHICLE TYPE||SHARING(DOUBLE/TRIPLE SHARING BASIS) PER PERSON|
|2||SEDAN||11000 + 5% GST|
|3||SEDAN||9500 + 5% GST|
|4||SEDAN||8500 + 5% GST|
|5||SUV||8000 + 5% GST|
|6||SUV||7500 + 5% GST|
|7||Tempo traveler||8000 +5% GST|
|8||Tempo traveler||7700 + 5% GST|
|7500 + 5% GST|
|7000 + 5% GST|
|11||Tempo Traveler||6500 + 5% GST|
|12||Tempo Traveler||6000 + 5% GST|
|13||Tempo Traveler||5800 + 5% GST|
|14||Tempo Traveler||5600 + 5% GST|
|5500 + 5% GST|
INCASE YOU ARE DIRECTLY REACHING MALVAN
What is included in the tour
- Non AC bus (seater) back and forth from Pune and Mumbai
- Accommodation for one night on a triple/ quad-sharing sharing basis.
- 4 Malvani meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch)
- Guided tour
- Watersport activities in the package are Jet Ski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Scuba Diving, and Parasailing. (All Activities one time only)
- Entry charges in forts and sightseeing
- Boating charges at Sindhudurg
- Tsunami Island boating charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water, soft drinks, extra meals, and snacks that aren't mentioned in the inclusion section.
- Travel meals and Dinner
- Any activities that aren't mentioned in the inclusions
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use the NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Malvan Sightseeing
Malvan is mainly known for its adventurous watersports and beaches, what is rarely talked about is the luscious trees, crystal clear water, picturesque beaches, and much more. Sightseeing here is just amazing.
- Sindhudurg fort visit
With its fortified walls and attractive entrances, the fort is a fascinating specimen of history and a popular tourist destination in Malvan. Known in history for being one of the forts established by Chhatrapati Shivaji, takes advantage of the natural protection provided by the surrounding rocks.
- Tarkarli sunset visit
Tarkarli's rustic sunset makes it an ideal goal for appreciating all of nature's bounty! This shoreline goal has it all: comforting or lukewarm sand, vibrant waves enthralling slopes and mountains
- Scuba diving
Malvan is a beautiful city in Maharashtra known for its adventure activities and water sports. Combine scuba diving with adventure sports such as parasailing, Banana ride, and jet skiing. You can enjoy these watersports whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Rock Garden visit
The sight of the waves crashing on the massive rocks completely relaxes the mind and body. The Rock Garden, situated adjacent to Chivala Beach, provides visitors with a lovely view of the rising sun. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, well-kept surroundings, and friendly locals.
- Ganesh Temple and city walk
The temple's presiding deity is Lord Ganesha, Maharashtra's Elephant God. The temple's interior is very rich, with calming hues. The Malvan Jay Ganesh temple is now on tourists' "must-see" lists.
- Delicious Malvani cuisine
Malvan loves food. Malvani cuisine is well-known for its unique masalas and delightful cooking style. Malvan aakar Malvan crusine try nahi kiya toh kya kiya?
- Boating Activity
- Boating activity at Tsunami Island Is a highlight to look for
- 8.30 pm: Pick up from BMCC College FC road
- 9.00 pm: Pick up from Xion mall Hinjewadi/Wakad bridge
- Mumbai - connecting transport till Pune and back
- Arrive in Malvan and check in to homestays
- Freshen up and leave for watersports
- After watersports, we move forward for a late lunch
- After a bit of rest, we head to Rock garden for the picturesque sunset
- Enjoy the authentic Malvan cuisine and spend your leisure time
- We finish our day by taking night walks and back to our rooms
- Wake up and enjoy the beach breakfast
- We load our bags into the bus and move towards Sindhudurg fort
- After a jetty ride, we explore the Sindhudurg Fort followed by lunch
- After lunch, we hiked toward the famous Ganesh temple
- Later we head to Tsunami island for boating activity
- Visit Tarkarli beach in the evening for a magnificent sunset
- Conclude the day, then depart for Pune/Mumbai
- 7.00 am: Arrival in Pune and Mumbai
Note:Watersports is subject to weather condition incase watersports are cancelled due to bad weather conditions refund for watersports will be provided or any similar alternate itinerary will be planned.
- What kind of bus are we traveling in?
We provide non- ac seater buses with decent comfort, although you can opt for the sleeper buses. The charges may vary
- Can I participate in watersports if I do not know swimming?
Yes, you can! watersports in Malvan don't require you to know swimming.
- Where can I get the scuba diving and other activities gear?
You just need to wear comfortable clothing, the required gear will be provided by the technical team on the spot.
- Is there any age limit for watersports?
Yes, the minimum required age to do watersports is 12 years old.
- What kind of stays will be staying in?
We will be staying in Malvani homestays on a triple/ quad-sharing basis. However, you can opt for a couple-room, but the charges will vary.
Does Malvan only serve seafood and non-vegetarian food?
- No, Malvan serves all kinds of food, be it seafood, non-vegetarian, vegetarian, Jain food, etc. However, there are no pure veg restaurants on the route on the return journey so kindly carry food from Malvan itself
- 2 liters water
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets (for comfort travel journey)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in public is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Rooms will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location (however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any traveler is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves or others, our team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Pune to Pune: 5799/- Onwards
Mumbai to Mumbai: 6799/- Onwards
Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 3 days prior to the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post booking via email@example.com