Imagine yourself walking on railway tracks, accompanied by beautiful wayerfalls and picturesque landscape of Sahyadri mountain range.Sounds like a dream isn’t it. Follow us coming weekend to a daring adventure; climbing ridge ladders, walking through dense forests ,enjoying every bit of nature to fullest
It is assumed that this fort derived its name Peb from the 'Goddess Pebi' at the base of the fort. Historical references clearly indicate that Shivaji Maharaj used the caves on the fort as silos for grain storage.
The cave on the fort is occupied by disciples of Swami Samarth, a great saint. They have contributed a lot to development on this fort from last ten years. They have managed successfully to keep the cave and the fort clean, and maintained the dignity of the fort. Near to this cave are meditation caverns, which are underground. These caverns are still in good condition. One has to crawl into these and only one man can enter at one time. In monsoon two of these are filled with water. On the top we can go by climbing the wall of the fort. On the top we can see some remnants. The main attraction here is the bastion on the topmost part. This faces the mountain of Matheran. Here we can clearly see the ridge connecting mountains of Matheran and Peb. When we stand here we feel to be at the top of the world.
On the other side of the fort is a temple of a deity. Here is a big cistern. The disciples are constructing a good temple here. We can reside here for some time.The beautiful waterfall on the way is the main attraction here. Surrounding scenery looks marvelous from the cave in the monsoon. From here we also see the pinnacles of Navara-Navari, Bhatoba and Irshaal, along with forts of Chanderi, Prabalgad and Malanggad and also Nakhind. This trekking is pleasant in all seasons.
Available every saturday from June to Oct
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast and tea
- First Aid and Expertise
- Travel in fully sanitized bus from Pune to Neral
- Taxi charges from Neral to trek point and back
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Breathtaking Panoramic view of Mountains
- Scaling the Thrilling Peak of Maharashtra.
- Trail along the railway trail
- gushing waterfalls on the way
- Visit to kadavarcaha Ganpati view point.
- 6:00 am : Pick-up from BMCC College,FC road,Pune.
- 6:30 am Pick-up from Xion mall, Hinjewadi, Pune.
- 9:00 am: Reach the base and board the taxis to reach the start of the trek.
- 12:00 pm: Reach the top of the fort , enjoy and explore.
- 2.00pm:Explore and enjoy the magical views from top of fort
- 3:00 pm: Start the descent to the fort and reach the taxi point.
- 4.00 pm: Reach Neral and have lunch and depart to Pune
- 9.00pm:Reach Pune we will take a lunch halt on the way if it gets late reaching back
Note: Post Booking Whatsapp groups for further updates on the coordinator number will be created 8-12 hours before the departure itinerary as on the website will be followed incase you need any assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trek Difficulty
Trek difficulty is Moderate.
- What are the pickup points
1) BMCC, Deccan, Pune
2) Xion mall, Hinjewadi, Pune
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & amp; biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- No refund will be provided in case of cancellations one day prior to trek
- 20 percent refund will be provided if cancelled two days before that.
- The event may get cancelled or changed depending on natural calamities and amount will be refunded only for cancellations of events.
- No refund will be given due to sudden closure of the destinations and natural calamities after reaching the venue.
- We have planned events and any mishap or calamity on the behalf of participant wont be considered
- Please keep a buffer time of around 2 hours in the schedule.
Click on the book now button to check cost