Sandhan Valley is also known as Valley of Shadows (as the sun’s rays don’t reach the ravines). It is a spectacular canyon in the Sahyadri mountains. It is one of the most challenging and enjoyable treks in Sahyadri.
Located near Bhandardara near Igatpuri, Sandhan Valley offers adventure experience like no other. You don’t just trek, you rappel, rock climb, enjoy bonfires and camp under the starry sky.
Click on book now for current batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by non ac seater bus
- 1 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Tent stay on triple sharing basis
- Rappelling Charges
- forest and entry charges.
- guide charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Ziplining charges(can be paid on the spot if available @ 300/-)
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Valley of Shadow Trek(2kms)
- AMK fort views
- Fun times with like minded travelers
- Day 1:
- 9.00am:Pickup from BMCC College FC Road
- 9.30 am: Pickup from kasawadi police station ,Nashik phata
- 3.00 pm: Reach Samrad village and have lunch(Kindly have your breakfast in the morning before boarding the bus)
- 5.30 pm: Later enjoy the magical sunset from campsite
- 7.00pm:Tent pitching activity and settling down
- 9.00pm:Dinner will be served followed by bonfire and team bonding activities under zillion stars
- 11.00pm:Go to rest after a magical evening
- Day 2:
- 7.00am : Have breakfast and start trek
- 9.00am : Rappelling activity followed by valley trek
- 1.00pm : Reach base and have lunch
- 3.00pm : Depart for Pune with loads of memories.
- 10.00pm : Reach Pune (Arrival timings may depend upon completion time and other weather conditions for the trek kindly keep a two hour buffer)
- What are the pickup points
1) BMCC, Deccan, Pune
2) Nashik Phata, Pune
We provide pickups from these two points only kindly do not ask for custom pickups.
- What if I catch covid a day before the trek
WE HAVE ZERO REFUND POLICIY IN ANY CASE , THOUGH THE TREK AMOUNT CAN BE CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT EVENTS WITHIN A SPAN OF 3 MONTHS .
*applicable only on sharing of covid report.
- What if I'm vaccinated a day before the trek?
In such case we would suggest you to take proper rest and join us on upcoming event.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms provided?
Yes, separate (Male/Female) changing rooms are provided.
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.