Don't miss out the chance of getting a Vasota Jungle Trek experience that gives a breathtaking view always and is highly loved by the trekking enthusiasts. Get yourself a splendid one day trek to this amazing fort in Satara village, Maharashtra for a perfect weekend outing.
The Vasota Jungle Trek start with a trip from Pune, followed by reaching to Bamnoli village camping from where the trek starts early morning. Get a boat transfer to the base point of the trek and you will be going through a dense forest which is a renowned tiger reserve.
On reaching the top with the Vasota Jungle Trek, you will be just amazed to witness the glimpses of the fort that is based amidst several mountains and forest hills around. The package includes food and transportation from Pune to the site and return.
Click on book now for current batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by bus
- Boating charges
- Tent stay
- 4 meals(Late night snacks,breakfast,lunch,evening snacks) all veg
- Forest tickets
- guide charges.
- Team Captains
- Live music (only if available on special occasions)
- First aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above.
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Boat ride (1½hour)
- Magestic Vasota fort
- Jungle trek
- Fun games
- Walk through the trails with eyecatching view in the lap of shayadris
- Amazing view of koyna backwaters
- 7:30pm-Xion mall , hinjewadi
- 8:00pm- BMCC Deccan
- 8:45pm:VRL Office Navle Bridge
12:00:am- Reach the base village, comfort yourself in tents, and chill.
6:00am-Have Breakfast and leave for the trek.
8:30am-Enjoy boating with mesmerizing sunrise, mountains in the backdrop(boat ride-1½ hour)
10:00 am - Reach tapola base
10:30am-Reach at the village and start trek
12:00 pm-Leave for Vasota fort.
2:00 pm-Enjoy the massive built fort, explore.
2:30 pm- Enjoy picnic brunch (package lunch will be served)
4:00pm-Rush near the boat and start the reverse journey.
5:30 pm- Reach Bamnouli
11:00 pm- Reach Pune with hundreds of memory.
- What are the pickup points
- As mentioned in the iternary
We provide pickups from these two points only kindly do not ask for custom pickups.
- What if I catch covid a day before the trek
WE HAVE ZERO REFUND POLICIY IN ANY CASE , THOUGH THE TREK AMOUNT CAN BE CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT EVENTS WITHIN A SPAN OF 3 MONTHS .
*applicable only on sharing of covid report.
- What if I'm vaccinated a day before the trek?
In such case we would suggest you to take proper rest and join us on upcoming event.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms provided?
Yes, separate (Male/Female) changing rooms are provided.
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.