The famous monsoon Sahyadri Fort is more massive than the twin fort Lohagad. Visapur Fort Lonavala at a higher altitude than Lohagad fort. Many caves, water tanks, old houses, arch, waterfalls, temples are on the Sahyadri Fort. There are two buildings which are roofless now, are government offices from the past. A stone-built home at Visapur Fort called Peshwas Wada popularly. Lord Hanuman carving seen at the Fort, there are many temples dedicated to him at the Fort. Visapur is an ideal trekking destination near Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast and lunch
- Travel by private bus
- Trek Captains
- First Aid Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Amazing view of Sahyadri ranges and Lohagad fort
- View of the magical Ambey region
- Waterfalls on the way
- Best monsoon trek in lonavla
- Trek Difficulty is moderate level
- 5.00am : BMCC College Fc Road
- 5.30am : Xion mall Hinjewadi
- 8.00am : Reach base village and start the trek(breakfast on the way)
- 11.00am : Reach the top and explore the fort
- 2.00pm : Reach base village and have lunch
- 4.00pm : Depart for Pune
- 8.00pm : Reach Pune with loads of memories
- What are the pickup points
1) BMCC, Deccan, Pune
2) Xion mall, Hinjewadi, Pune
We provide pickups from these two points only kindly do not ask for custom pickups.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms provided?
Yes, separate (Male/Female) changing rooms are provided.
- Single rucksack
- Extra pair of clothes
- Empty tiffin boxes(for takeaway)
- Light snacks to have during trek
- No refund will be provided in case of cancellations one day prior to trek
- 20 percent refund will be provided if cancelled two days before that.
- The event may get cancelled or changed depending on natural calamities and amount will be refunded only for cancellations of events.
- No refund will be given due to sudden closure of the destinations and natural calamities after reaching the venue.
- We have planned events and any mishap or calamity on the behalf of participant wont be considered
- Please keep a buffer time of around 2 hours in the schedule.