If you want to get those beach vibes, traveling to Gokarna along with the rarely-visited Murudeshwar should be on your list!
A super relaxed weekend is what you're gonna enjoy at Gokarna amidst palm trees. You can feast your eyes and your mind on the absolute scenic beauty.
Gokarna is a temple town as well as a tourist destination. People come from all over the world to Gokarna to experience its culture, beautiful beaches, and harmony. It is traditional and has strong spiritual beliefs; you can see people dressed in traditional attire all over the city for their morning worships. The push to Gokarna is scenic, with rocky mountains and the Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. Because it has so many clean beaches and clear water that is unpolluted, expect an extremely calming and serene vibe here.
Beach Trekking is a fun way to explore Gokarna's beaches. You get to travel through the ideal mix of jungles, trails, beaches, bridges, and mud hills. It is common to walk from Paradise beach to Om beach through dense jungle.
Paradise beach is a private beach basically owned by some organization that offers various fun and adventurous activities like kayaking and swimming.
As you proceed towards Half Moon Beach, the trail progressively rises, and the views are breathtaking! It is known as Half Moon because of its crescent shape, which can only be captured using a drone! Away from the crowds, this beach is a great place to enjoy some fun activities as well as some delicious food available at nearby beach shacks.
Om Beach got its name because it is naturally shaped like the auspicious Om symbol. Extremely pleasant and tidy beach, although it is popular but not overcrowded. Water sports/adventures such as banana boating and kayaking are available. Om Beach has the best vibe for relaxing on the beach. Calmly listen to music in amazing cafes with good food and booze. It also has a small flea market nearby that draws all the shopaholics and vintage collectors.
Gokarna has a beautiful Shiva cave temple where as per legends, all your wishes come true!
A beach trip is not only about beaches but also about the beauty and nature that comes along with them. Magical and filterless sunsets whose colors ride through the roads of Gokarna are too good to be true. In Gokarna, Yana Caves will captivate and amaze you. These naturally made caves are a spectacular sight to behold and a popular Hindu pilgrimage site in India.
Boating on Honnavar lake is basically a backwater of sea covered with mangroves
We conclude our journey at the Murudeshwar temple, which is best known for housing a massive Shiva statue. The massive structure, known as the second-highest statue of Sri Anantadrishti, another name for Lord Shiva, can be seen from afar. The sight of sunlight falling on the statue is breathtaking, as the statue has been strategically placed so that it sparkles in the morning light.
Click on book now button to check batch dates
Every Friday - Tuesday departure available
What is included in the tour
- All internal transit costs
- You will be transferred from Pune/ Mumbai to Gokarna via a seater bus
- Total 6 meals
- Day 1:Breakfast,Lunch Dinner
- Day 2:Breakfast,Lunch
- Day 3:Breakfast
- Stay in commando tents/rooms/military tents on 6-8 sharing in Dandeli resort
- Swimming pool in Dandeli
- Stay in triple and quad sharing rooms in hotels in Gokarna
- Entry charges for monuments and sightseeing spot
- River rafting in Dandeli(1.5 kms)
What is NOT included in the tour
Dinner on Day 2 and Day 3 in Gokarna
Your camera or personal belongings charges
Additional watersports in Dandeli charged as below
Anything that isn't mentioned in the "inclusion" section
Go pro photography can be paid to the rafter by the group onspot
- 5% GST during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use the NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Beat the summer heat in Dandeli with our with pool resort
- Beach Trekking is a fun way to explore Gokarna's beaches.
- Paradise beach is a private beach basically owned by some organization that offers various fun and adventurous activities like kayaking and swimming.
- Away from the crowds, Half Moon beach is a great place to enjoy some fun activities as well as some delicious food available at nearby beach shacks.
- Magical and filterless sunsets whose colors ride through the roads of Gokarna are too good to be true.
- Boating at Honnavar is a beautiful experience
- Click pictures at the amazing mangrove forests of Honnavar
- Visit the second-highest statue of Sri Anantadrishti (another name for lord Shiva) at Murudeshwar
Day 1:Gokarna Trip Begins
- 7.00pm: Pickup from BMCC College FC Road
- 7.30 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- 2.00pm:We will be transporting you in a Volvo bus to Pune and tempo traveler ahead same on return
- Pickup as per volvo pickup points starting night 10.00pm.
Day 2:Arrival in Dandeli | Watersports
- Early morning arrive in Dandeli and check in into the resort
- Quick freshen up and depart towards Kali river for watersports
- Finish watersports by lunch time and back to resort for lunch
- Later enjoy some quality pool time with the group
- Evening head for a magical sunset
- DJ Music,Raindance night at the resort
Day 3:Yana Caves | Om Beach | Kudle Beach |Overnight at Gokarna
- Early morning wake up and leave for Yana Caves post breakfast
- Later visit Yana Caves and explore
- Post Yana Caves we will move towards Gokarna for our hotel check in
- Reach Gokarna by late afternoon hotel check in and head to Mahabaleshwar temple in evening
- Later hop around the local cafes and visit Om and Kudle beaches in Gokarna and market at night
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay
Day 4:Mirjan fort, Honnavar,Murudeshwar | Departure to Pune
- Early morning depart for Murudeshwar post breakfast on the way visit Mirjan fort
- Explore Mirjan fort and go for backwater boating at Honnavar
- Have your lunch and visit the only shiva statue standing tall in the Arabian sea
- Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian sea from the top of Murudeshwar and await a magical sunset
- Depart to Pune post-sunset
Day 5:Reach early morning by 8-10 am
- Your trip ends on a happy note with loads of memories
- Mumbai people can take a cab back from Wakad to Dadar
- Bangalore people reach by morning
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 12 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in managing groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip. However if you somehow end up being the only girl in the group, the majority of our staff are females so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
5. What will be the type of accommodation?
We are known to provide the best possible accommodation on our trips, the accommodation can be in hotels, which are located in the main market area. And the rooms will be allotted on a triple/quad-sharing basis gender-vise
6. What kind of food is served during the Trip?
We provide veg nutritious and healthy food on the trip. We always try to select the best/most famous restaurants for the food on our trips.
7. Is the mentioned number of days enough to explore the locations?
The itinerary is well-planned and curated to experience the destination to its fullest, covering the majority of sights both famous and offbeat.
8. Where will we be staying?
Click on the above question for stay pictues
- Your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- wear gold or other valuable jewelleries at your own risk
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 liter)
- Smoking and drinking publicly are strictly prohibited. If found, participants will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed. Participants should carry their waste with them
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Accommodations will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any participant is likely to cause distress or harm to others, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travelers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riots, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, or terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- Please click on book now button to check prices from Pune/Mumbai.Bangalore and Gokarna to Gokarna package
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post booking.