If you want to get those beach vibes, traveling to Gokarna along with the rarely-visited Murudeshwar should be on your list!
A super relaxed weekend is what you're gonna enjoy at Gokarna amidst palm trees. You can feast your eyes and your mind on the absolute scenic beauty.
Gokarna is a temple town as well as a tourist destination. People come from all over the world to Gokarna to experience its culture, beautiful beaches, and harmony. It is traditional and has strong spiritual beliefs; you can see people dressed in traditional attire all over the city for their morning worships. The push to Gokarna is scenic, with rocky mountains and the Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. Because it has so many clean beaches and clear water that is unpolluted, expect an extremely calming and serene vibe here.
Om Beach got its name because it is naturally shaped like the auspicious Om symbol. Extremely pleasant and tidy beach, although it is popular but not overcrowded. Water sports/adventures such as banana boating and kayaking are available. Om Beach has the best vibe for relaxing on the beach. Calmly listen to music in amazing cafes with good food and booze. It also has a small flea market nearby that draws all the shopaholics and vintage collectors.
Gokarna has a beautiful Shiva cave temple where as per legends, all your wishes come true!
A beach trip is not only about beaches but also about the beauty and nature that comes along with them. Magical and filterless sunsets whose colors ride through the roads of Gokarna are too good to be true. In Gokarna, Yana Caves will captivate and amaze you. These naturally made caves are a spectacular sight to behold and a popular Hindu pilgrimage site in India.
We conclude our journey at the Murudeshwar temple, which is best known for housing a massive Shiva statue. The massive structure, known as the second-highest statue of Sri Anantadrishti, another name for Lord Shiva, can be seen from afar. The sight of sunlight falling on the statue is breathtaking, as the statue has been strategically placed so that it sparkles in the morning light.
Click on book now button to check batch dates
Available every friday round the year and special departures during long weekends and high season of december
What is included in the tour
- All internal transit costs
- You will be transferred from Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore to Dandeli in buses as per your booking preference(Tempo traveler/AC Sleeper)
- Hyderbad travelers will be transported in AC train to Hubali and return in an AC bus back home.
- Total 5 meals
- Day 1:Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- Day 2:Breakfast,Lunch
- Day 3:Breakfast
- Stay in 6-8 sharing tents in resorts in Dandeli(Commondo tents)
- Watersports in Dandeli which are included
- Stay in triple and quad sharing rooms in hotels in Gokarna
- Entry charges for monuments and sightseeing spot
- River rafting in Dandeli(1.5 kms)
Note:Incase you are booking a couple tent it will be a military tents without attached washrooms
What is NOT included in the tour
Any meals which are not mentioned in inclusions section
Your camera or personal belongings charges
Additional watersports in Dandeli charged as below
Anything that isn't mentioned in the "inclusion" section
Go pro photography can be paid to the rafter by the group onspot
- 5% GST during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
- Enjoy the thrilling watersports in Dandeli
- Om is a private beach basically owned by some organization that offers various fun and adventurous activities like kayaking and swimming.
- See the beauty engraved in Yana Caves.
- Magical and filterless sunsets whose colors ride through the roads of Gokarna are too good to be true.
- Visit the second-highest statue of Sri Anantadrishti (another name for lord Shiva) at Murudeshwar
- 7.00pm: Pickup from BMCC College FC Road
- 7.30 pm: Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- 7.30pm:Pickup from Designated pickup points we will be sending you the pickup points one day prior (Usually pickups happen from Wakad,Chandni Chowk and Katraj) towards Hubali
- 2.00pm:We will be transporting you in a Volvo bus to Pune and tempo traveler ahead same on return
- 4.00pm:Board Sleeper Volvo to Hubali the pickup points are multiple across Mumbai starting from Borivali to Vashi we will be sharing a detailed list one day prior
- Pickup as per volvo pickup points starting night 10.00pm the pickup points are multiple across Bangalore we will sharing the list one day prior the departure.
Hyderabad(AC Train+AC Sleeper Bus)
- 3.00pm:Board HYB UBL EXPRESS FROM DECCAN NAMAPALLY TO HUBALI
- Sleeper bus people from Pune and Mumbai along with train participants from Hyderabad will arrive in Hubali and we will arrange a connecting transport to Dandeli from Hubali for you.
- Tempo traveler people along with Bangalore participants will directly reach Dandeli and join the group
- Reach Dandeli early morning and have breakfast
- Post breakfast head to Watersports lunch will happen as per crowd at watersports point
- Later reach back to resort by evening and enjoy rain dance and activities
- Early morning wake up and leave for Yana Caves post breakfast
- Later visit Yana Caves and explore
- Post Yana Caves we will move towards Gokarna for our hotel check in
- Reach Gokarna by late afternoon hotel check in and head to Mahabaleshwar temple in evening
- Later hop around the local cafes and visit Om and Kudle beaches in Gokarna and market at night
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay
- Early morning depart for Honnavar breakfast on the way
- Have your lunch and visit the only shiva statue standing tall in the Arabian sea
- Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian sea from the top of Murudeshwar and await a magical sunset
- Departure to Pune/Mumbai/Bangalor/Hyderabad as per your bus categories
- Your trip ends on a happy note with loads of memories
- Mumbai tempo travelerpeople can take a cab back from Wakad to Dadar
- Bangalore people reach by morning
Note:This is a budget backpacking trip and involves basic comfort kindly do not expect luxury at any point of time.The facilities provided are good to go for a trip at backpacking budget
1. How big will the group be?
We prefer to have a group of 15-18 people as we intend to have more fun and give personal care. We need at least 12 people to manage our trip
2. Who will accompany us on the trip?
All our trips are led by professional travel coordinators who have good experience in managing groups.
3. If I’m the only girl in the group, is it safe to travel?
We generally have many girls joining us on the trip so there are high chances that you are not the only girl on the trip. However if you somehow end up being the only girl in the group, the majority of our staff are females so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. Can I get jain food in this trip ? Also are the resort or hotels pure veg?
The Resorts in dandeli serves veg and non-veg meals. Though we are providing veg meals only and there is no pure veg restuarants/ outlets , so be prepared accordingly. You can get jain food in Gokarna if needed.
- Your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Single Haversack or Backpack to put all this (No sling bags/trolley bags)
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- wear gold or other valuable jewelleries at your own risk
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 liter)
- Smoking and drinking publicly are strictly prohibited. If found, participants will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed. Participants should carry their waste with them
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Accommodations will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick-up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any participant is likely to cause distress or harm to others, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the travelers. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riots, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incident, or terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- Please click on book now button to check prices from Pune/Mumbai.Bangalore and Gokarna to Gokarna package
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post booking.