Kalsubai Peak Trek with a height of 1646 meters or 5400 Feet is famous as the highest peak in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Mountain lies in the Sahyadri mountain range falling under Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary. Kalsubai Height being the highest peak commands a beautiful view. Since Bhandardara Dam and Kalsubai Peak are extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains, and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Click on book now for updated batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by jeep
- 1 veg breakfast and lunch
- Team Captains
- Basic First Aid
- Entry fees and permits required
Important:Fireflies spotting is a natural phenomenon as per past records the ideal time to spot fireflies is from mid May to mid June incase of no fireflies visibility no refund will be provided.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal charge of 0.99% will be applied for UPI transactions and card payments will incur a charge of 2.3%
- Kalsubai Trek Difficulty Level Medium
- Kalsubai Trek Endurance Level High
- Base Village Kalsubai Trek - Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing Kalsubai Peak 4 hours one way
- Duration 1 Night 1 Day
- Climbing Kalsubai Trek Distance 5.5 km one way
- Kalsubai Peak Height 1646 meters
- Highest Peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai Peak in feet 5400 feet
- Located in Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take 10:50 PM Kasara Fast Local
- 08:50 PM: CSMT
- 09:05 PM: Dadar
- 09:16 PM: Ghatkopar
- 09:32 PM: Thane
- 09:54 PM: Kalyan
- 11:05 PM: Kasara
- 11:15 PM: Report at Kasara Station ( https://goo.gl/maps/mcqSN6qsjjaUHskE8 )
- 11:45 PM: Report at Kasara Ghat ( https://goo.gl/maps/mVPDgmvuRiC5rCqQ8 )
- Take a dinner break at Baba da Dhaba
- 12:00 AM: Igatpuri ( https://goo.gl/maps/6shGazSQyMyubf3L8 )
- 02:30 AM: Reach base village
- 03:00 AM: Start trek to Kalsubai Peak and spot fireflies on the way
- 07:00 AM: Reach the top and Relax, Explore
- 09:00 AM: Start descending via the same route
- 01:30 PM: Reach Base Village and Have Lunch
- 03:30 PM: Depart for Kasara
- 06:00 PM: Reach Kasara Station (Arrival Time Depends on Pace of Group and Traffic)
- 06:18 PM: Take CSMT Fast Local
- .Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms available?
Changing rooms and washrooms are available at the base village
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.