Raireshwar is famous for the temple where Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj took the oath for Swarajya.It is said that he cut his little finger and took the oath by dripping blood on Shivling inside the temple.
After Raireshwar we will move towards Kenjalgad fort which will take 2 hours of trekking and then descend to the base village and back to Pune.
What is included in the tour
- Travel by private bus
- Trek and expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned.
- Trek to flower plateau
- Visit to historical Raireshwar temple.
- Paranomic views of Sahyadri
- Mesmerising beauty of Dhom dam.
- Offbeat trek to kenjalgad
- 5:00am: Pickup 1- Goodluck cafe, Fc road
- 5:30am: Pickup-2- Xion mall, Hinjewadi
- 9:00am: Reach the base of raireshwar and start the trek
- 11:00am : Reach the top of the plateau , relax at temple , take the packed lunch and start the descend
- 12:00pm: Reach the base again, drive towards kenjalgad
- 12:30pm: Reach the base and start the trek to this beautiful fort
- 2:00pm: Reach the top of the fort.
- ( Have lunch with mesmerising views)
- 4:00pm: Reach the base and start return journey to Pune
- 9:00pm: Reach back to Pune with loads of memories.
Note: Post Booking Whatsapp groups for further updates on the coordinator number will be created 8-12 hours before the departure itinerary as on the website will be followed incase you need any assistance you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the pickup points
1) BMCC, Deccan, Pune
2) Nashik Phata, Pune
We provide pickups from these two points only kindly do not ask for custom pickups.
- What if I catch covid a day before the trek
WE HAVE ZERO REFUND POLICIY IN ANY CASE , THOUGH THE TREK AMOUNT CAN BE CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT EVENTS WITHIN A SPAN OF 3 MONTHS .
*applicable only on sharing of covid report.
- What if I'm vaccinated a day before the trek?
In such case we would suggest you to take proper rest and join us on upcoming event.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
- Are changing rooms provided?
Yes, separate (Male/Female) changing rooms are provided.
- 1)Single rucksack
- 2)Extra pair of clothes
- 3)Empty tiffin boxes(for takeaway)
- 6)Light snacks to have during trek
- No refund will be provided in case of cancellations one day prior to trek
- 20 percent refund will be provided if cancelled two days before that.
- The event may get cancelled or changed depending on natural calamaties and amount will be refunded only for cancellations of events.
- No refund will be given due to sudden closure of the destinations and natural calamities after reaching the venue.
- We have planned events and any mishap or calamity on the behalf of participant wont be considered
- Please keep a buffer time of around 2 hours in the schedule.