Rajgad is an enormous fort. Rajgad means King of all forts. It is located south-west 60 Kms from Pune. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj spent a great deal of his time on this fort close to 25 years. Rajgad is famous for its construction layout. The fort can be divided into four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification. There are three sub-plateau Machi, namely Padmavati Machi, Suvela Machi, and Sanjevani Machi, and at the center is the Ballekilla.
Enjoy the night trek and tent stay at Rajgad
Click on book now for updated batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Guided Trek
- Breakfast and lunch
- Team Captains
- Travel by Non AC bus from Pune to Pune
- Basic first aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expense
- Any emergency medical or evacuation charges if needed
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay
- Rajgad Fort Type: Hill Fort
- Rajgad Height: 4182 feet
- Grade: Medium
- Endurance: Medium
- Base Village: Gunjavne
- 05:30am:Reporting at BMCC College Fc road
- 06:00am: Pickup from Xion mall Hinjewadi
- 08:00am: Reach the base village Gunjavne and start the trek
- 10:00am: Reach the top of the fort and witness the magic of Western ghats.
- 12:00pm: Explore the fort
- 01:00pm: Start the descend
- 03:00pm: Reach the base village and enjoy homemade late lunch
- 09:00pm:Reach Pune with loads of memories.
- Are washrooms available on the fort?
- Washrooms are available at the base village no washrooms are available on the fort.
- As a solo female traveler can I join this trip?
- Yes absolutely you can join this trip as our team captains are trained enough to handle any anamolies on the trek
- 2 liters water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Extra pair of clothing
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Single rucksack
- Light snacks
- Torch (only for night treks)
- Winter wear (Depending on season)
- Shawls or blankets(only for night treks/ Backpacking trips / and camping)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 12 hours prior to the departure date.