Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Trekpanda India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. The forest around the waterfall is beautifully green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of nature alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant as if nothing had occurred.
Andharban simply translates to "Dark Dense Forest" from its name. This walk is one of the Sahyadri's most invigorating excursions during the monsoon season. The Sahyadri range, which connects the Tamhini Ghat to the well-known Konkan region, has no equal when it comes to beauty.
The Andharban trip is the ideal location for any hiker who wants to enjoy the delight of exploring deep woods with breathtaking vistas. It is situated in the Pimpri region of Maharashtra, about 16 kilometers from the well-known city of Pune. Imagine yourself strolling down a nature trail in the middle of a dense forest, surrounded by the sounds of rustling leaves, birds tweeting, insects buzzing, and gushing waterfalls spilling over rocks. How blissful is that? All of this is available in Andharban - The Dark Forest Trek!
What is included in the tour
- Hyderabad to Hyderabad transportation(Sleeper class train/Bus)
- 2 Breakfast + 2Lunch +1 Dinner
- Local transportation
- Homestay/Tent stay (sharing basis)
- First Aid
- Certified Trek Leaders from Lonavla to Lonavla
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Day 1: Friday:Hyberabad to Lonavala
- Reach the pickup point at 8.30pm and board train to Hyderabad.Incase the train is not available board the bus to Lonavla
- Day 2:Reach Lonavla from take local vehicle to Andharbhan start point
- Walking/Sports/Trekking shoe. (Please make sure that you are using soft rubber-sole footwear)
- 30-40 L backpack (Do not carry suitcases or trolleys)
- Sleeping bag (You can replace it with a thin blanket or bed-sheet if you don't want to invest in a sleeping bag)
- 3 pairs of quick-dry clothing. (Please wear one pair on Friday night before coming to the railway station. You'll not get an opportunity to change during our travel.)
- 3 pairs of socks
- Raincoat, rain cover for your bag, zip-lock pouches for mobiles
- Power bank
- Govt. Issued ID proof
- Headtorch / Hand-held torch (Avoid mobile flashlights.)
- Medicines (If you have any health issues. Please ensure that you inform our trek leaders beforehand.)
- Sanitation kit (Carrying Odomos would come in handy)