Charge your camera and pack your bags, the show is about to begin. And get set to make everyone else go gaga not only over your Instagram feed but your picturesque holiday spot as well.
Gokarna, the most charming beach you would set your foot on, will treat you to some really good sunrises and sunsets, making you crave to keep coming back for more!
Murudeshwar carefully preserving its architectural feats is also a feather in the cap. Murudeshwar is famous for the statue of Shiva and Gokarna for the beach trails.
Try out various fun and adrenaline-rushing activities at Vibhuti Waterfalls
Calm your mind by walking through the beautiful woods and green mangrove trees in Honnavar. You can even enjoy the boat ride here perfect for your calming soul.
Every Friday departure is available.
Your Dates don't match our group Departure Dates?
Bring your own group and get customized departures for the above trip
|MODE OF TRANSPORT||GOKARNA TO GOKARNA PRICING PER PERSON|
|TOTAL PEOPLE||VEHICLE TYPE||SHARING (DOUBLE/TRIPLE/QUAD SHARING BASIS) PER PERSON|
|2||SEDAN CAR||8000 + 5% GST|
|3||SEDAN CAR||6500 + 5% GST|
|4||SEDAN CAR||6000 + 5% GST|
|5||SUV||5700 + 5% GST|
|6||SUV||5200 + 5% GST|
|7||TEMPO TRAVELER||5200 + 5% GST|
|8||TEMPO TRAVELER||5000 + 5% GST|
|9||TEMPO TRAVELER||4900 + 5% GST|
|10||TEMPO TRAVELER||4800 + 5% GST|
|12||TEMPO TRAVELER||4500 + 5% GST|
NOTE:TRAVEL FROM PUNE/MUMBAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD CAN BE ADDED AS PER BUS PRICES
What is included in the tour
Internal transit costs
Tempo traveler from Pune/Mumbai
Breakfast and lunch for 2 days
Stay at homestays on a triple/ quad-sharing basis (gender-wise)
Entry to different sites
What is NOT included in the tour
- Boating charges at Honnavar (around 200 per head)
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions section
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
Om beach, the rocky terrain with the sea cradled makes it a perfect place for photos
Kudle Beach is the best place for chasing the sunset silhouettes
Gokarna beach is all yours. You can discover various spots to take a relaxed walk or a bath
You can get all tanned and catch the best sunsets
You can go boating and spot Dolphins if lucky
Shop your own hippie cupboard clothes from the flea market
Don't miss visiting the Twenty storied Gopuram at Murudeshwar
You need to go boating at Honnavar
Yana Caves would take you back to the medieval times and leave you awestruck with its astonishing natural architectural beauty
- Pune Pickup(Tempo Traveler):
- 8.00 pm:Pickup from BMCC college FC road
- 8.30pm:Pickup from Xion Mall Hinjewadi
- Mumbai Pickup(Tempo Traveler)
- 2.00pm:We will be transporting you in a Volvo bus to Pune and tempo traveler ahead same on return
Note:Timings might change as per bus availability
- 9.00pm:Boarding from Volvo Pickup points list is mentioned at end of itinerary
- Reach Gokarna hotel followed by check in
Later visit yana caves , vibhut waterfalls
- Visit Mahabaleshwar temple Gokarna and Market
- You can visit Om beach for cafe hopping and spend time in beach facing cafes and have dinner(Optional with your own travel expense)
- Back to hotel and rest for the day
- Early monring depart to Honnavar we do boating if available or Mangrove forest
- Breakfast and tea on the way
- Visit Murudeshwar the highest Shiva statue
- Later visit Jog Falls and depart to your city
- Arrive in your respective city as per schedule
Pune Sleeper Bus pickup points.
- 6:00Wakad- Ginger Hotel
- 16:05Warje Bridge End
- 16:15Chandani Chowk
- 16:20Vadgaon Old Toll Naka
Mumbai Sleeper Bus pickupoint.
- 11:10Borivali (East) - National Park Bridge End Axis Bank
- 11:15Kandivali (East) - Samta Nagar Near Samta Nagar Police Chowki
- 11:20Malad(E) - Omkar Tower Gate,Shantaram Talav
- 11:22Malad (East) - Pathan Wadi Near Alka Travels
- 11:25Goregoan (East) - Ratna Travels Near Western Express Highway
- 11:30Jogeshwari (East) - Near Kawasaki Showroom,W.E Highway
- 11:40Andheri (East) - Bridge END Towards Vileparle
- 11:45Vile Parle (East) - Near Flora Marble, Bridge End
- 11:50Khar (East) - Teachers Colony Near Teachers Colony Bus Stop
- 11:55Bandra (East) - Kala Nagar ,Near Kala Nagar Bus Stop
- 12:10Sion - Patel Travels ,Opp Canara Bank Sion
- 12:15Sion Chunnabhatti - Anand Travels Office Near Chunnabhatti
- 12:30Chembur - Dimand Gardan, Near Yogi Restaurant
- 12:40Devnar Near Highway
- 13:00Vashi Old Toll Naka- Vashi Plaza Bridge Starting
- 13:05Sanpada - Bridge Ending Near Bridge Ending Bus Stop
- 13:15Nerul Lp Near LP Bus Stop
- 13:25Cbd Belapur Bridge End,Near Cbd Bridge Ending
- 13:35Kharghar - Three Star Hotel Near Below Kharghar Bridge
- 13:45Kalamboli - Below Flyover Near K.L.E Collage Kalamboli,Kamote Bus Stop Flyover
- 14:15Khalapur Toll Naka
Bangalore Pickup Point list:
- K R Puram Railway Station
- 21:05Tin Factory
- 21:10Baiyappanahalli Metro Station
- 21:40Richmond Circle
- 22:40Navarang Circle
- 22:45Rajajinagar Metro Station
- 22:50Govardhan Theatre
- 23:058th Mile
- 23:15ParleG toll
- 23:20Madanayakana Halli
- 23:25Nelamangala Toll
1. What will the group size be?
It is difficult to give individual attention so traveling in a small group of 5-15 participants makes it easier for us to handle the team.
2. Who will guide us?
There will be an assigned team leader from TrekPanda to help you through your entire trip.
3. Is it safe to go if I'm the only female in the group?
You would never be the solo female traveler. However if you somehow end up being the only girl in the group, we have female team leaders as well so be assured you are in safe and reliable hands.
4. What kind of on-the-ground transportation will be used?
We provide vehicles like the Innova, Tempo Traveler, Bolero, Tata Sumo, etc. depending upon the group size.
5. What kind of accommodations are planned?
We would provide you with triple/ quad-sharing hotel rooms, with assured comfort and safety
6. What sort of meals are provided on the trip?
We provide vegetarian cuisine throughout the trip.
7. Can the itinerary be changed?
You are allowed to offer recommendations. We'll examine that, and if we think it's workable, we'll use it.
8. Would you rather I bring my medication?
It is advised that you bring your own medications with you on the trip.
- Most Important your ID proof
- Sunscreen, moisturizer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly jewelry (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 liter)
- Public smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited. If found, the participant will be terminated immediately.
- Garbage disposal on trails is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must transport their wastes back.
- Loud music is not permitted at historical sites.
- Anything written or done that leads to disobedience of historical sites is prohibited.
- Team captains will assign rooms based on the male/female ratio; no requests will be considered.
- The pick-up and drop-off locations will be the same ( however you are free to get down on the route while the return journey.)
- The decisions of team captains in any given situation will be final for the mutual benefit of all participants.
- If any traveler's behavior is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our members of staff or other team members reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will be responsible for making their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not consider any claims arising from such conduct.
- We will not be able to provide a refund if we have to change our plans due to the weather. If there are any other circumstances, such as riots, political unrest, natural or other disasters, nuclear incidents, or terrorist activity, and we are forced to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- From Mumbai/ Pune – ₹7,499/- per person
- From Bangalore – ₹6,999/- per person
- Without transportation – ₹4,999/- per person
Prices may vary (please click on book now for updated price details)
SOLOGOKARNA (valid for solo or dual booking)
GOKARNA3 (valid for 3 or more bookings)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
Required forms will be mailed to you, post booking.