The Irshalgad trek lets you get astonished at the wonders of this charming fort which is well known for its historical importance in Maharashtra. The untouched and unexplored beauty of Irshalgad Fort has been found and visited by very few history lovers and is a prominent way for adventure in case of trekkers, and nature photographers as well.
Unleash the fun of a moderate 2-3-hour trek for the 3.5 km distance and begin from the base village to the top of the fort which implies to a zigzag path. Wander with the bountiful flora and fauna culture and rocky cuts of the trails and reach the top point to witness the splendid views over the Morbe reservoir.
What is included in the tour
- First Aid and Expertise
- Travel in jeep from Karjat and back
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above
- Travel till Karjat and back
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
- Breathtaking Panoramic view of Mountains
- Scaling the Thrilling mountains of Sahyadri.
- Delicious homemade local food
- Expert captains to make your trip memorable
- 6.10 am:Take CSTM Karjat local
- 6.18 am:Byculla
- 6.24 am:Dadar
- 7.19 am:Vithalwadi
- 7.22 am:Ulhas Nagar
- 07.34 am:Badlapur
- 07:58:Bhivpuri Road
- Meeting Point: Karjat Railway Station at 08:15 AM
- Breakfast at Karjat
- Move to base village Chowk-Irshalwadi by jeep (Bolero or similar)
- Reach Base Village by 10:00 AM
- Introduction Round
- Trek till Machi
- Start Trek to Irshalgad till Nedhe
- Reach Nedhe by 12 Noon
- Explore the Fort and Back to Irshalgad Machi
- Have Lunch at Machi
- Start Descend to Base Village at 03:00 PM
- Reach Karjat station by 06:00 PM
- Arrival at Karjat station maybe an hour early or late.
- Take your next local back home
- Trek Difficulty
Trek difficulty is Moderate.
- What if I catch covid a day before the trek
WE HAVE ZERO REFUND POLICIY IN ANY CASE , THOUGH THE TREK AMOUNT CAN BE CARRIED FORWARD TO NEXT EVENTS WITHIN A SPAN OF 3 MONTHS .
*applicable only on sharing of covid report.
- What if I'm vaccinated a day before the trek?
In such case we would suggest you to take proper rest and join us on upcoming event.
- Are washrooms available on the trek?
Washrooms are available at the base village only. No facility is available during the trek.
- What is the type of bus
The bus is NON/AC Tempo Traveler with decent seating comfort.
- What about extra baggage?
You can safely keep your extra bags in bus.
2 liters water
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & amp; biscuits
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
- No refund will be provided in case of cancellations one day prior to trek
- 20 percent refund will be provided if cancelled two days before that.
- The event may get cancelled or changed depending on natural calamities and amount will be refunded only for cancellations of events.
- No refund will be given due to sudden closure of the destinations and natural calamities after reaching the venue.
- We have planned events and any mishap or calamity on the behalf of participant wont be considered
- Please keep a buffer time of around 2 hours in the schedule.