Mountains are calling and you must go!
That‘s how you decide and plan your much-awaited Kasol trip with us.
Kasol a small hamlet in Himachal Pradesh is a major attraction for youngsters looking for new trekking experiences and families as well as to get away from the rush of the city for a few days . Kasol has been home to foreign nationals and breeding their hipster culture for ages now. There is a cafe springing up almost at every corner of the street. The hyped hippie market is your best place to haul. The best part of the hill stations is that obviously, it is great to visit during the summers but also during the winter. The beauty of the hill stations is incomparable throughout the year. The Parvati river flows amidst the coniferous vegetation The local markets, the old school cafes, the wooden cottages, and the snow-capped mountains are the signature beauties of the city that everyone must explore to their heart’s content.
Seeking solace away from the hullabaloo of city life here is the only thing that attracts tourists. They are not only for nature lovers but also for ones looking for a beginner’s trek. Kheerganga located in Parvati Valley offers the most beautiful view of the river flowing downhill and is surrounded by snow-capped peaks. The views at night are an unforgettable experience. You can almost view the stars like viewing the Milky Way.
You can relax in Manali. It provides a beautiful scenic landscape be it any time of the year.
If you are there in winter, snow will surely bring out the child in you. If you are lucky you might also catch a snowfall. Fall in Manali is also a treat for the eyes. A burst of all the autumn colors can be witnessed giving you the most picturesque landscape for your photos.
Solang Valley is meant for making your adventure dreams come true. You must try paragliding out here.
- Delhi to Delhi:
What is included in the tour
- Pune/Mumbai 3ac transportation and back for with train booking
- AC volvo travel from Delhi to kasol and manali to Delhi
- Internal transportation during trip
- Accommodation for 4 nights –
- 1 night in a hotel/camp at Kasol,
- 1 night in camps at Rudranag/Kheerganga,
- 1-night hotel/ homestay in Barsheini,
- 1 night in a luxury hotel at Manali on a triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 9 all veg meals –
- 2 meals on Day 1 (Breakfast+Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 2 meals on Day 4 (Breakfast + Dinner)
- 1 meal on day 5 (Breakfast)
- Team Captain throughout the trip from Delhi to Delhi.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Kheerganga/Rudranag
- Solang valley visit
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- Stay on buffer day (new-year and Christmas trips)
- River rafting is subject to the availability
What is NOT included in the tour
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Trasport between two delhi train stations(both was) and any internal transportation in delhi.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Internal transportation in Delhi and sightseeing charges in Delhi
Internal transportation Delhi from station to bus boarding point and back
Any adventure activity apart from River rafting like paragliding, skiing, etc available at Solang Valley
5% GST will be added during checkout
- stay when you reach back delhi (late or early morning)
- A minimal 0.99% convenience charge will be applied on UPI transactions and card payments will need a convinience charge of 2.3% which will be applied once you select the razorpay payment method at end of your booking process.
Exploring the German bakeries and treating yourself to brownies. You can also buy yourself hippie accessories from their hippie flea market. It is said to be the largest hippie flea market in India.
Catch a glimpse of the Israeli cafes and check out their authentic delicacies
You can get yourself a tent by the Parvati river and listen to the waves hitting the rocks while you are lulled into sleep
You should not waste a day but discover the nearby villages, Chalal is one of them which is a must go
If you are wanting to relax the hot spring near Manikaran is a good place to be at!
Solang valley if you are visiting in the winter will greet you with snow-covered mountains
Camping on top of Kheerganga at 9678 feet
Take a dip in a hot water spring in Kheerganga, 9678 ft surrounded by snow-covered mountains
Thrilling river rafting at Kullu on Beas
Chill in cafes of Manali
A paradise for food lovers - mall road Manali
Visit the ancient Hidimba temple, Vashisht ashram in Manali
5N-6Ds amidst mountains n changing landscapes
Drive through the longest Atal tunnel
Try adventure activities like paragliding or skiing in Solang valley
- Board the train from your relevant stations as per your booking towards Delhi (Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Ahmedabad/Surat)
- Bangalore people will need to board the train one day prior i.e thursday
- Reach Delhi in the morning and do local sightseeing or rest in the hotel
- People reaching by flight can check in to our partnered hotel in Paharganj
- Depart from Delhi at 5:00 pm towards kasol in a Pushback seater Volvo
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Relax and enjoy the peace and beauty of Parvati Valley.
- Try out different cuisine at the local Hippie cafe, relax near the gushing Parvati Valley or just explore the Kasol market.
- In the evening, walk around Chalal village and capture some picturesque views of Parvati Valley.
- Hangout is a cool cafe in Kasol and returns to the hotel for an early night
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga/Rudranag Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga/Rudranag is at a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy walking around the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snow-covered mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga/Rudranag by evening.
- Dinner will be served around a bonfire under a starry sky with snowcapped mountains all around.
- Spend overnight in the camps and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Reach the base village by evening and check in at your hotel
- Reach Kasol
- Go to sleep after as you will be tired after the trek
- Early morning wake up and leave for Manali
- On the way cover Manikaran gurudwara
- Head towards River rafting spot.
- Reach Manali by noon.
- Hotel check-in followed by a visit to the Hidimba temple, Vashisth Ashram and other points
- Reach back by evening and go for a cafe crawl and the old Manali (mall road) market
- Wake up early morning and check out from Hotel. Head towards Solang Valley post breakfast
- Enjoy the activities in Solang and if time permits Atal Tunnel will be covered
- Later reach back to Manali and catch your bus back to Delhi
- Reach home according to Train timings
The age group of the trip is 14-46 years due to the power-packed itineraries we provide to our travelers in case your age is above that we can provide a customized itinerary
- Departure Trains: Samp Kranti/Goa Express depending upon departure dates and availability
In case the train is not available from Pune we will travel from Pune->Mumbai-> Delhi
- Arrival Train: Goa Express/Jhelum Express
- Departure Trains: Gareeb Rath/Mangladweep Exp/Avsr Spl/HW BDTS depending upon departure dates and availability
- Arrival Trains: Pschm Exp or BDTS ASR Spl or BDTS HW EXPRESS
Note: Kindly note that TrekPanda books tickets from the standard IRCTC site and no organization takes responsibility of ticket confirmation. Rajdhani or Duranto trains will be procured in case of nonavailability of any of the above trains from Pune and Mumbai due to peak season the cost difference if any application will have to be borne by the participant himself and will be communicated by our rail operations team in advance.
Incase both of the trains are not available we will also provide tatkal option to the participant where an additional cost as per agent charges has to be paid.
Also, you can book direct flights to Delhi and choose Delhi to Delhi package too!
1. Is it safe if I'm the only girl in the group?
A lot of girls join this trek, so the chances of you being the only girl in the group is low. However, if you do end up being the only girl; you shouldn't stress much. Our team captains are specialized in handling every kind of group, so they will make sure you are comfortable.
2. What if I don't prefer to travel via train, what are the options?
You can take a flight to Delhi. Consider arriving before 12pm. While departure we will return to Delhi between 10-11 am
3. How are you going to allot the rooms/tents?
We will provide you rooms on a triple/quad sharing basis and it will be gender-wise.
4. What is the age limit for this trek?
We prefer the age group 14-46 years old. If you happen to be older but physically fit for the trek you can definitely join us. We basically welcome everyone who is fit to join us.
5. What if I am not from Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Ahmedabad/Surat?
In that case, you would have to reach Delhi, and from there you can join us.
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Good trekking shoes
- 2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
- Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
- Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
- Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
- Thermal Inners
- Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket, or Padded Jacket
- Windcheater or Poncho
- 2-3 pairs of trek pants
- 2 collared and full-sleeved fitted t-shirts
- Camera or Binoculars
- Ready-to-eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
- Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
- Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
- Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
- Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
- An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
- Smoking and drinking publicly is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Kindly click on the calendar using the book now button to get pricing for your respective dates
Note: In case train tickets are not available from Pune we will be traveling from Mumbai due to the peak season.
Use any one code to avail of this offer
SOLOKASOL (valid for solo or dual booking)
KASOL3 (valid for three or more booking)
Train from Pune
Departure Trains: Samp Kranti/Goa Express depending upon departure dates and availability
In case train is not available from Pune we will travel from Pune->Mumbai-> Delhi
Arrival Train: Goa Express/Jhelum Express
Train from Mumbai
Departure Trains: Gareeb Rath/Mangladweep Exp/Avsr Spl depending upon departure dates and availability
Arrival Trains: Pschm Exp or BDTS ASR Spl
Note: Rajdhani or Duranto trains will be procured in case of nonavailability of any of the above trains from Pune and Mumbai due to peak season the cost difference if any application will have to be borne by the participant himself and will be communicated by our rail operations team in advance.
Also, you can book direct flights to Delhi and choose Delhi to Delhi package too!
Required forms will be mailed to you, post-booking.
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- In case train is cancelled or route is changed on time due to any reason trekpanda will not be responsible and alternate solution will be provided at monitory cost.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it.