Have you ever wondered what it is like to be inside ancient Hindu Mythology? Well, we have a trip made with a perfect combination of places that will give the actual taste of it! While the trek to Kedarnath will offer you a spiritual delight, peace, and tranquillity, the jaw-dropping beauty of the Tungnath trek and the intimidating mountain range of Chandrashila will leave you mesmerized
No matter if you join solo, as a couple, or with a group, the trip won’t fail to give you new friends and create strong bonds. You will feel different with the same people around you, as the vibrant of these mystical places will bring out a new perspective in you. So, what are you waiting for, grab your trekking boots, pack your bags and hop on to experience this life-changing expedition with TrekPanda!
Delhi to Delhi
- Batch 1:22nd April-28th April(Sold out)
- Batch 2:29th April-5th May(Sold out)
- Batch 3:6th May-12th May(Sold out)
- Batch 3:13th May-19th May(Sold out)
- Batch 4:20th May-26th May
- Batch 5:27th May-2nd June
- Batch 6:3rd June-9th June
- Batch 7:10th June-16th June
- Batch 8:17th June-23th June
- Batch 9:24rd June-31st June
- Batch 10:1st July-07th July
- Batch 11:12th Aug-18th Aug
- Batch 12:19th Aug-25th Aug
- Batch 13:26th Aug-1st Sept
- Batch 14:2nd-8th Sept
- Batch 15:9th-15th Sept
- Batch 16:16th-22nd Sept
- Batch 17:23nd -29th Sept
- Batch 18:30th Sept-6th Oct
- Batch 19:7th-13th Oct
- Batch 20:14th-20st Oct
- Batch 21:21th-27th Oct
- Batch 22:28th Oct-3rdNov
- Batch 1:21st April-29th April(Sold out)
- Batch 2:28th April-6th May(Sold out)
- Batch 3:5th May-13th May(Sold out)
- Batch 3:12th May-20th May(Sold out)
- Batch 4:19th May-27th May
- Batch 5:26th May-3rd June
- Batch 6:2nd June-10th June
- Batch 7:9th June-17th Jun
- Batch 8:16th June-24th June
- Batch 9:23rd June-1st July
- Batch 10:30th June-08th July
- Batch 11:11th Aug-19th Aug
- Batch 12:18th Aug-26th Aug
- Batch 13:25th Aug-2nd Sept
- Batch 14:1st-9th Sept
- Batch 15:8th-16th Sept
- Batch 16:15th-23rd Sept
- Batch 17:22nd -30th Sept
- Batch 18:29th Sept-7th Oct
- Batch 19:6th-14th Oct
- Batch 20:13th-21st Oct
- Batch 21:20th-28th Oct
- Batch 22:27th Oct-4th Nov
What is included in the tour
- Train transportation from Pune/Mumbai to Delhi(Booking with train ticket)
- Transportation from Delhi to Haridwar via tempo traveler
- Internal transportation from Haridwar to Kedarnath and back to Rishikesh in tempo traveler
- Total of 9 meals Dinner and breakfast from Guptkashi to Rishikesh
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Hotel/Camps in Guptkashi for two nights
- Accommodation in Kedarnath Dham will be in basic hotels and dormitories on penta/hexa sharing basis
- TrekPanda Team Captain
- Basic First Aid
- Assistance in traveling
- All tolls, taxes, Parking Charges
- Driver allowance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses like Insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages
- Mules or Porter’s to carry personal luggage
- Entry fees if any at sightseeing which is very nominal
- River rafting charges
- Internal transport in Rishikesh on last day if you don't want to walk
- Transport from Gaurikund to Sonprayag and back(50rs one way)
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Dharidevi temple
- Harki Pauri ghat
- Sangam confluence
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Rishikesh river rafting
- Ram Jhula/Laxman Jhula
- And much more from in route
Day 1:Pune/Mumbai to Delhi
- Board Train from Pune Junction or BDTS/Panvel to Delhi
Day 2:Delhi to Haridwar overnight by bus( 230 km /5 hours)
- Arrive in Delhi in morning from your hometown
- We will suggest /arrange day time budget stay and freshen up place in Delhi
- Meeting time will be 11.00pm at Majnu ka tilla
Day 3: Haridwar - Devprayag - Rudraprayag - Dharidevi temple - Guptkashi (210 km /6 Hrs)
- Early morning arrival in Harki Pauri ghat at Haridwar
- Load your luggage in tempo/mini bus
- Take a dip in Ganga river and freshen up at the Ghat
- Morning Ganga arti at Harki Pauri Ghat
- Drive towards Guptkashi on the way visit Devprayag confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda
- We visit Rudraprayag confluence of Mandakini and Alaknanda
- Dharidevi temple-Kali temple in middle of river
- vishwanath temple-Ancient Shiva temple in Guptkashi
- Check in into hotel/camp overnight at Guptkashi
- Dinner and rest
Day 4: Guptkashi - Sonprayag - Gaurikund - Kedarnath Trek (21kms/ 8 hours)
- Start your day as early as possible.Leave extra luggage at hotel only
- One hour drive towards Sonprayag/Sitapur
- Sonprayag to Gaurikund by local jeep
- Take a visit to hot water spring at Gaurikund besides Mandakini river when you start your trek
- Carry your pack breakfast
- Start 21 km trek towards kedarnath dham - 8-10 hours
- Enjoy scenic beauty throughout the trek
- Reach at kedarnath temple
- Check in to hotel room near temple
- Evening aarti darshan at kedarnath temple
- Have a light and healthy dinner & Rest for the day
Day 5: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Sonprayag - Guptkash (21kms/ 5 hours)
- Wake up call in the early morning and get ready for morning darshan
- Kedarnath darshan and aarti in the morning
- Spend enough time to explore surrounding area such as Bhimshila, Adi Shankaracharya Statue, Bhairav temple
- Breakfast and check out from hotel
- Start trekking down towards Gaurikund - 4-6 hours & 1 hour to reach Gaurikund to Sitapur parking
- Reach Sonprayag/Sitapur parking by 5.00 pm
- Drive towards Guptkashi
- Reach hotel at Guptkashi, freshen up
- Dinner and Campfire
- Rest for the day
Day 6: Guptkashi - Chopta - Tungnath Trek - Rishikesh (200kms /6 hours)
- - Early wake up and 1.5 hour drive towards Chopta
- Reach chopta by 7 am, and start trekking towards world's highest shiva temple
- Carry pack breakfast
- 3 to 4 hours of trek to reach tungnath temple
- Witness majestic mountain of Himalayas range including Chaukhamba massive, Kedar dom through out the trek
- One can trek to chandrashila peak further 1.5 km ahead from tungnath temple
- Finish your trek before 03.00 pm
- 6-7 hour drive back towards rishikesh
- Reach rishikesh around 10.00 pm
- Dinner and rest for the day
Day 7: Rishikesh free day - Rishikesh/ Haridwar- Delhi Overnight Journey
- - Start your day to explore rishikesh as early as possible
- - Post breakfast, one can do following activities in Rishikesh
- - River Rafting & Cliff Jumping- 2-3 hours
- - Bungee jumping or Flying fox*
- - Laxman jhula to Ram jhula local market by walk
- - Beatles Ashram
- - Cafe hopping near river ghats
- - Neer waterfall visit
- - Ganga Aarti at one of the following places Shatrughan Ghat, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- - Visit Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- - Dinner at street foods and cafes
- - Later night around 11.00 pm board return bus for Delhi
Day 8:Arrival in Delhi | Delhi to Pune/Mumbai
- Reach Delhi and depart to Pune/Mumbai
Day 9:Arrival in Pune/Mumbai
- Arrive in Pune/Mumbai as per your train schedule
Note:People above 40 years of age are not allowed to join this trip as it is a complete backpacking itinerary and runs on a tight scheduled which is powerpacked.
- Kindly do the registration for yourself using below link once you book the tour
- Step 1: create account
- Step 2: creat tour type
- - choose individual
- (You can select group/family if you have details of each member)
- Tour Date:As per your tour date
- Tour type: Chardham
- Destination :
- Kedarnath - As per date
- - log in and create account as Individuals
- - In travelling mode you can skip vehicle details
- You will need to add
- Pass port size photograph (mobile click will work), id proof, covid vaccination reference number
- What Will Be the Group Size for This Kedarnath Tour?
We prefer a smaller group size consisting of only 15-18 participants. The reason being that smaller batches are better in terms of collaborative group experience and trip coordination as well. You’re more likely to gel up with everybody in a short group as compared to a group that has more participants in number.
- Who All Will Be Accompanying The Group During The Kedarnath Tour?
We have fully qualified and functionally trained Trip Leads, Assistant Trip Lead, Driver accompanying the group during all our journeys. Apart from that, Local Guides and Porters (personal expanse) will also be tagged in if required on a trip/trek.
- Being The Only Girl In The Group, Will The Journey Be Safe For Me As Well?
Yes! You should board with us on the departure date without any hesitation being the solo girl traveling alone. The reason is that we will make sure to take care of your experience during the whole journey. Additionally, all our trip leads are trained to deal with a number of situations and they’ll be there for you during the trip.
- What Necessary Items Should I Pack For The Kedarnath Tour?
Once your booking is confirmed, a whatsapp group will be created which will include all the necessary information including booking details, trip details, and a brief packing list.
- What Type of Ground Transportation Will Be Used on the Trip?
We will make sure that you’re comfortable during the whole journey and that is why we hire the best in class vehicle according to the terrain and need. Some of the on-ground vehicles that you might travel in will be Tempo Traveller or taxis such as Innova, Bolero, Tata Sumo, e.t.c.
- Do I Need to Buy Trekking Shoes for the Kedarnath Tour?
Since we will be trekking to Kedarnath you need trekking shoes specifically. , a good pair of shoes that have proper soles and are equally comfortable is recommended from brands like quechua. A Quechua or forclaz shoes available at Decathlon will also do.
- What Are the Washroom/Toilet Facilities on the Kedarnath Tour?
We will be staying in Hotels, Camp and Homestays-we have constructed washrooms with proper running water and sanitation facilitie
- What Type of Food Is Served During the Trip?
We provide nutritious, hygienic, and healthy veg food during the trip.
- Do You Prefer I Should Bring Some Medicines With Me?
Yes, it is advisable that you carry your own medication on the Kedarnath trip. Although, for common symptoms and even more, we have first aid boxes and all our trip leads have basic knowledge about basic paramedics practices..
- Trekking Shoes compulsory for the Kedarnath Trek
- Personal medicines if any
- Compulsory bedsheets
- Warm clothes
- Sun cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Suitable pair of clothes
- Toiletries (sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, toilet paper, sanitizer, and wet wipes)
- Cutlery (spoon, coffee mug, and lunch box)
- Water bottles
- Plastic covers or bags for wet clothes
- Seats will be reserved only after full payment.
- A detailed schedule of the trek will be given later to registered participants on the WhatsApp group.
- Organizers have all the right to modify or change the schedule if required.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel any event and refund with prior notice.
- We strictly follow the no alcohol, no drugs, and no litter policy.
- Organizers hold the right to cancel postpone or delay the schedule in case of any natural calamity, political unrest, or situations out of control without any refund to maintain the safety protocols.
- Kindly note that Kedarnath is a pilgrimage place it is overcrowded most of the time.
- In case of any delays and hampering of schedule due to traffic jams, landslides or vehicle breakdown or any other situation out of control trekpanda won't be liable to provide any kind of refund.
- In case of any natural calamity or alert provided by government trekpanda as a company won't be able to continue the tour ahead and it is the moral responsibility of the participant to understand the safety protocols and any argument won't be entairtained.
- In case of delay or trip Extention due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams, weather conditions, huge darshan queues, or any other reason out of control the participant will have to bear the expenses arising out of the same for the extended day travel accommodation arrangements.
Click on book now button to check prices
Delhi to Delhi-14999/-
Haridwar to Haridwar-13999/-
Pune to Pune-19999/-
5% GST will be applicable on the total cost
- PUNE: Board Samp Kranti at 9.00am from Pune Station
- MUMBAI: 12.00pm Board the Gareeb Rath from BDTS
- 2.00pm:Mangladweep Express from Panvel
- PUNE:11.00am Board Jhelum Exp from NDLS to Pune
- 3.00pm board Goa Express to Pune
- MUMBAI:4.30PM:Board the Gareeb Rath
- 10.15pm:Board NZM TVC
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) or ticket may be waitlisted ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it.
- Incase you are looking for 100% assurity of confirmed tickets it is better to book them by self using the irctc website and book tour delhi to delhi with us.