The old saying “there’s beauty everywhere, all you have to do is just look around” is true to the core when it comes to the mesmerizing Leh and Ladakh.
On this journey, you’ll be able to get a glimpse into the history and culture of these mountains and these places.
Traveling in these places offers scenic vistas of a lifetime. India is all about the feel of snow-clad mountains, rugged landscape, soaring peaks, dangerous routes, and roaring bike engines. In short, going on a Ladakh bike tour is all about the good vibes and the undying spirit of a rider
- Batch 4:22nd July-3rd Aug
- Batch 5:12th Aug-24th Aug
- Batch 6:26th Aug -7th Sept
- Batch 7:2nd Sept-14th Sept
- Batch 8:16th Sept-28th Sept
- Delhi to Delhi
- Batch 4:23rd July-2nd Aug
- Batch 5:13th Aug-23rd Aug
- Batch 6:27th Aug -6th Sept
- Batch 7:3rd Sept-13th Sept
- Batch 8:17th Sept-27th Sept
- Manali to Manali
- Batch 4:24th July-1st Aug
- Batch 5:14th Aug-22nd Aug
- Batch 6:28th Aug -5th Sept
- Batch 7:4th Sept-14th Sept
- Batch 8:18th Sept-26th Sept
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Pune to Delhi via train and back(for Pune to Pune/Mumbai to Mumbai)
- Volvo Transfers from Delhi to Manali
- Tempo traveler/SUV/Cars from Manali To Leh and Leh to Manali
- Internal travel in Leh using tempo traveler/SUV(Bike options available too)
- Accommodation (Hotels/Camps)
- Meals (15 Meals Including Breakfasts and Dinners)
- NOTE: Breakfast and Dinner are included on all days except dinner on day 1 and day 9
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Bike for internal sightseeing in Leh and Ladakh(you can select from add on the section) incase you don't need to travel in tempo traveler in Leh
- Availability of oxygen 24x7 in case of any emergency.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% applicable extra.
- Any kind of food and beverages that are not mentioned in the inclusions like Alcohol, Mineral Water, Meals,
- Refreshments and Lunches while traveling on highways.
- Any personal expenses like tips to drivers, entry tickets, photography/videography charges, and any kind of activities on the trip.
- Any costing arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the customer on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Day 1:Pune/Mumbai/Rest of India to Delhi
- Board your trains from Pune and Mumbai to Delhi
- Day 2:Delhi Arrival | Delhi to Manali Transfer
- Arrive in Delhi by afternoon later check-in into hotel freshen up as we need to catch Volvo from Delhi to Manali in the evening
- Flight taking people need to reach Delhi by 1.00 pm and your itinerary starts from here
- Day 3:Arrival in Manali | Sightseeing in Manali
- Reach Manali by morning.
- We have kept this day for acclimatization purposes.
- However, you can head out to visit some famous places in Manali like Vasishta Temple, Hadimba temple, The Mall road, etc
- A short brief for the next day to start our trip further
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 4:MANALI TO SARCHU
- Wake up early in the morning, have breakfast, and check out the hotel.
- Later start your much-awaited Ladakh trip on the famous Leh Manali highway.
- We’ll cross the Atal Tunnel to enter Lahaul Valley.
- We’ll also cross Darcha, Baralacha Pass for the enormous panoramic views.
- Reach Sarchu by evening.
- Overnight stay in Sarchu in camps.
- DAY 5: SARCHU TO LEH
- Wake up, have breakfast, and check out of the camps.
- It’s a day of high passes. We’ll need to cross one after the other to reach our destination.
- Initially, we’ll cross the Gata Loops followed by Nakee-La and Lachung-La.
- Reach Pang by afternoon and have lunch in these gorgeous plains.
- Later on, we’ll cross Tanglang La (second highest pass in the world) to reach Leh.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
- DAY 6:LEH EXPLORATION
- Post breakfast, head out to explore the region.
- Visit the Hall of Fame Museum, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hills, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
- Explore the local market and cafes. Do some shopping if you’d like.
- Strike a conversation with a local to know the culture and history of the place.
- Return to the hotel by evening.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
- Day 7:KHARDUNG LA-HUNDER-NUBRA VALLEY-DISKIT
- Wake up and have breakfast at the camps and then check out.
- Head for the beautiful Nubra Valley via Khardungla (The highest motorable road at 5359mt.)
- You will find yourself surrounded by the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand dunes( cold desert of India), take a camel safari(self-paid).
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
DAY 8: NUBRA TO PANGONG TSO LAKE VIA SHYOK VALLEY
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas.
- Post breakfast, head to Pangong via Agham and Shyok villages
- Pangong Tso is a high-altitude alpine lake and is the most fascinating lake because it changes its color according to its surroundings.
- Reach Pangong Lake by evening and check-in to the campsite.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Pangong.
Day 9:PANGONG TSO TO LEH VIA CHANG LA
- Post breakfast, head back to Leh.
- We’ll cross the 2nd highest motorable road in the world “The mighty Chang La” situated at an altitude of 17,550ft.
- Reach Leh around evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay in this magical land.
Day 10:LEH TO JISPA
- Post breakfast, head towards Jispa for the overnight stay.
- We will take the same route that we took to reach Leh from Manali.
- Reach Jispa by evening.
- Overnight stay in Jispa.
Day 11:JISPA TO MANALI. DEPARTURE.
- Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
- Have breakfast and check out.
- Head towards Manali. Reach Manali by noon.
- Explore the cafes and market area for some final shopping.
- Evening departure to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi the next morning.
Day 12:Delhi to Pune/Mumbai/Rest of India
- Take your train back to Pune and Mumbai flight people can take their return flights from Delhi to respective cities
Day 13:Arrival in Pune/Mumbai/Rest of India
- Reach back to Pune/Mumbai with loads of memories
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks (No Electricity at Sarchu, Pangong Tso & Jispa)
- Only post-paid numbers will work in Leh City & apart from that most of the area is no network zone
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- Manali to Manali:29999/-
- Delhi to Delhi:31999/-
- Pune to Pune Sleeper-33999/-
- Pune to Pune 3AC-35999/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai Sleeper-33999/-
- Mumbai to Mumbai 3AC-35999/-
- Pune: Take Samp Kranti from Pune to Delhi
- Mumbai: Take De Garib Rath from Mumbai to Delhi
- Pune:Take Jhelum Express back to Pune
- Mumbai:Take De Garib Rath or Alternate train back to Mumbai