Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian National Park, located in North Chamoli and Pithoragarh, in the state of Uttarakhand, and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora. This richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic Black Bear, Snow Leopard, Musk Deer, Brown Bear, Red Fox, and Blue Sheep. Birds found in the park include Himalayan monal pheasant and other high altitude birds
- Batch 1:23rd June-3rd July
- Batch 2:30th June-10th July
- Batch 3:7th July-17th July
- Batch 4:14th July-24th July
- Batch 5:21st July-31st July
- Batch 6:28th July-07th Aug
- Batch 7:4th Aug-14th Aug
- Batch 8:11th Aug-21st Aug
- Batch 9:18th Aug-28th Aug
- Batch 10:25th Aug-4th Sept
- Batch 11:1st Sept-11th Sept
- Batch 12:8th Sept-18th Sept
- Batch 13:15th Sept-25th Sept
- Batch 14:22nd Sept-2nd Oct
- Batch 15:29th Sept-9th Oct
- Delhi to Delhi
- Batch 1:24 June-2 July
- Batch 2:31 June-9th July
- Batch 3:8th July-16th July
- Batch 4:15th July-23th July
- Batch 5:22st July-30st July
- Batch 6:29th July-06th Aug
- Batch 7:5th Aug-13th Aug
- Batch 8:12th Aug-20st Aug
- Batch 9:19th Aug-27th Aug
- Batch 10:26th Aug-3 Sept
- Batch 11:2nd Sept-10th Sept
- Batch 12:9th Sept-17th Sept
- Batch 13:16th Sept-24th Sept
- Batch 14:23nd Sept-1st Oct
- Batch 15:30th Sept-8th Oct
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Pune/Mumbai/Nagpur/Bhopal/Ahmedabad via 3AC/Sleeper train
- Travel from Delhi to Dehradun via train and back
- Travel from Dehradun to Govindghat and back via private vehicle
- Accommodation (Homestay/Camps)
- Meals from Govindghat to Govindghat
- Dinner in Dehradun on the first night
- Stay on buffer day in Rishikesh/Dehradun in hotels or dorms
- All Permits
- Trip Leader throughout the trip
- First Aid
- Guide while Trekking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during a train journey
- Any meal which is not mentioned above
- Any luggage carrying charges or personal expenses
- Meals on buffer Day and sightseeing expenses on buffer day if any apart from accommodation charges
- Internal transport in Delhi is not included on arrival and return too
- Buffer day checkout has to be done at 12.00pm additional day rent applicable if waiting after that
- Day 1:Departure to Delhi
- Depart from your respective city Pune/Mumbai/Bhopal/Nagpur/Surat/Ahmedabad to Delhi via train
- Day 2:Arrival in Delhi | Delhi to Dehradun
- Reach Delhi by morning and take your next train to Dehradun by 3.20 pm from Delhi
- Reach Dehradun by 9.00 pm and rest
- Dinner followed by overnight at Hotel
- Day 3:Dehradhun to Govindghat
- We leave early morning post breakfast towards Govindghat
- You will get introduced to the group by our team leader.
- Later head towards Govindghat, midway we will cross Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, Chamoli, Joshimath, and Panchprayag.
- We will reach Govindghat by evening.
- Later we will check in to the hotel/homestay.
- Dinner will be served.
- Overnight Stay.
- Day 4:Trek to Ghangaria | Overnight in Camps
- Early Morning post breakfast checks out and heads towards Pulna village.
- After reaching Pulna village we will start our trekking to Ghangaria Village ie. Our first check point.
- We will reach Ghangaria village by afternoon.
- Post-check-in we will have lunch at our campsite.
- Later you all can self explore Ghangaria Village.
- Camp back to the camps by evening.
- Later we will have our dinner followed by an overnight stay in the camps.
- Day 5:GHANGARIA TO VALLEY OF FLOWER
- It’s going to be a tiring day, have a good breakfast, pull up your socks, and kick start the day.
- We will head towards the Forest check post.
- Midway we will have a break to have lunch which we will carry in packed form.
- After teaching the forest check post, we will move towards the Valley of flowers, the main attraction of the whole trek.
- After spending some quality time at the valley of flowers we will start descending to Ghangaria Village.
- After reaching back we will have our dinner.
- Overnight stay in the camps.
- Day 6:GHANGARIA TO HEMKUND SAHIB
- Have breakfast and start your trek to Gurudwara Shri Hemkund Sahib Ji (World’s highest gurudwara sahib).
- We will have our packed lunch while trekking to Gurudwara Sahib.
- We will reach Gurudwara sahib by afternoon and we will stay there for a while.
- Later start descending back to Ghangaria Village.
- After reaching back to the village we will get refreshed before having our dinner.
- Post dinner, Overnight stay.
- Day 7:GHANGARIA TO GOVIND GHAT
- Wake up and have breakfast.
- Post breakfast we will start our trek to Govindghat.
- Upon reaching Govindghat by evening we will check in to our respective accommodation.
- Post-check-in, lunch will be served.
- You are free to explore nearby places like Badrinath Dham and Mana village on your own.
- Dinner will be served by evening.
- Overnight stay at Govindghat.
- Day 8:Govid Ghat to Rishikesh
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mountains.
- Have breakfast and check out the hotel/homestay.
- We will reach Rishikesh by evening.
- Later check-in into hotel and rest
- Day 9:Buffer Day | Haridwar to Delhi
- Today will be your buffer day you will need to check out by 11.00 am
- Later you have a days time to explore Rishikesh(only if buffer day is not used on the trek)
- Evening we take a train from Haridwar to Delhi
- Day 10:Arrival in Delhi | Departure from Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi Early morning and take your next train back home as per schedule
- Day 11:Arrive Home
- Arrive in the city of your choice as per the train arrival schedule adios until next time we trek again
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
Windcheater or Poncho
2-3 pairs of trek pants
2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
Camera or Binoculars
Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
Click on book now button to check price from your city
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it.