Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. Also known for its hippie culture.
Kheerganga is a hot spring situated at an altitude of 9,750ft in the Parvati valley.
It is a magical place, one dip into the springs and all tensions fade away from your body. You won’t even feel like getting out of the spring.
Every Thu Departure
Every Friday Departure
What is included in the tour
- Delhi to Delhi Volvo transfers
- Stay in a hotel/Luxury Camps in Kasol
- Stay in Camps at Kheerganga
- Meals as planned(Dinner on Day 2, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 3, Breakfast on Day 4)
- Guide for trekking from Kasol to Kasol
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- 5% GST will be added during checkout
- Transaction charges depending upon the mode of payment will be charged by Razorpay(Use NEFT option to pay and save gateway charges)
- Kasol and Chalal village
- Guided trek to Kheerganga
- Delhi to Delhi Volvo transfers
- Kheerganga trek
- Parvati valley Panaromic views
- Day 1:Departure from Delhi
- Board your Volvo bus from Majnu ka Tilla at 6.00 pm
- Day 2:Chalal Village | Kasol Exploration | Cafe Hopping
- We will reach Kasol by morning, Check-in to the hotel
- Post brunch, head out to explore Chalal and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib.
- In the evening explore the cafes and chill in Kasol.
- Overnight stay in Kasol.
- Day 3: Trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, drive to Barshaini and start trekking to Kheerganga.
- It takes around 5-7 hours to reach the spring.
- Check-in to the camps and head to the springs for an exquisite swim.
- Spend the night under a sky full of stars and surrounded by mountains.
- Overnight stay in Kheerganga.
- Day 4:Kasol to Delhi
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas.
- Post breakfast, trek back to Barshaini (the same trail).
- Drive to Kasol from Barshaini.
- Spend some time in Kasol, evening departure to Delhi by 5 PM.
- Day 5:Arrival in Delhi
- Reach Delhi in the morning
Pune/Mumbai people can add train travel to Delhi at an additional cost from add on section
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
Windcheater or Poncho
2-3 pairs of trek pants
2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
Camera or Binoculars
Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- If found participant will be terminated on spot.
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.
- Kindly note that trekpanda makes its tickets from irctc certified agents
- We use intelligent AI-based tools like Confirmticket to predict the confirmation probability of your ticket
- Tickets are made based on the maximum confirmation probability and solely depend on the remaining days for your departure
- However, it is essential to note that the tool does not guarantee a 100% confirmation guarantee for waitlisted and RAC tickets every time and trekpanda does not hold any control to confirm tickets every time.
- There might always be a chance that you get a RAC(half seat) ticket instead of a confirmed seat and trekpanda is not responsible for not providing confirmed tickets since IRCTC is a govt body and we do not hold any control over that.
- It is always the best thing to book your trip in advance at least 20 days prior to improve your possibility of getting a full seat on the train
- The seat availability of trains depends from the season to season and since few routes have specific one or two trains running on the route it might get difficult to get a confirmed seat during peak festive and tourist seasons
- Also kindly note that our agents will get in touch with you to provide alternate options for trains where you can hold a chance of a confirmed ticket which may have some monetary difference in the ticket amount which if you confirm to upgrade shall be liable to pay.
- Also, there might arise a chance that our predictability tool may fail and you may get a RAC seat once the chart is prepared. Kindly note that trekpanda won't be responsible for providing full seats in such a situation nor refunding any amount since it is a govt transport and not private.
- Premium trains like Rajdhani and Duranto have a fare of 50% on the higher side than regular trains however they provide the highest confirmation probability and you can always opt for the same.
- In case you want to cancel your train tickets in the middle of a trip to opt for flight options you need to update us 36 hours prior to providing hassle-free cancellation last minute cancellations are not practically possible every time as our agents work in fixed time slots and there are various other factors associated to it