- Referred to as the heart or crown of Dharamshala and Mcleod Ganj, the Triund trek is one of the most popular & splendorous treks in the Himalayas, situated at an altitude of 7700 feet
- Night camping at the top of Triund under the starry sky will be the best experience one can ever have
- Trek through the highest waterfall of McLeod Ganj, the Bhagsu nag waterfall
- Triund is a gorgeous grassy alpine meadow situated at the top of the hill from where one can witness the breathtaking view of majestic Dhauladhar ranges and panoramic view of Kangra valley
- Revel the camping at a high summit of Mana village below the billions of stars
Click on book now for current batch dates.
What is included in the tour
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Delhi
- Stay in Homestays/Camps in Mcleoadganj on quad sharing basis
- Guided trek to Triund
- Stay in Camps in Triund
- 4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 3 (Breakfast).
What is NOT included in the tour
anything not mentioned above.
- Day 1:Departure from Delhi
- Take an evening bus from Delhi to Mcleod from around 6.00 pm-7.00 pm
- Day 2:Arrival in Mcleod | Mcleoadganj sightseeing
- Reach McleodGanj by morning followed by hotel check in
- Head out for local sightseeing, Visit the famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall, Bhagsunath Temple, and Shiva Café.
- Stroll around the local market chilling and hopping the Tibetian Cafes
- Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel
- Day 3: Triund Trek | Overnight in Camps
- Post breakfast, drive to Dharamkot which is the starting point for the trek.
- It’s a 9km trek which will take 4-5 hours.
- The trail is lush green and offers amazing mountain views.
- You can also spot the famous Dharamshala Kangra Cricket Stadium.
- Overnight stay on Triund top.
- Day 4:Mcleoadganj to Delhi
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Triund peak.
- We will check out the camps and then Trek back to the Dharamkot.
- Later proceed for the remaining sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Then enjoy some last-minute shopping.
- Later depart back to Delhi with lots of enthralling views and everlasting memories.
- Day 5:Arrival in Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi early morning
Note:People arriving from Pune and Mumbai can get in touch with us for train tickets to Delhi and back
- Photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small daypack to carry your basic essentials
Good trekking shoes and a pair of slip-on, if required for the campsite
2 Water Bottles (1 liter each)
Woolen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of waterproof gloves
Cotton socks and woolen socks (2 pairs each)
Balaclava, Woolen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry a Monkey cap instead
Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
Windcheater or Poncho
2-3 pairs of trek pants
2 collared and full-sleeved t-shirts – Do not carry loose t-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold
Camera or Binoculars
Ready to eat snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, dry fruits, energy bars to munch during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
Cap, Sunglasses – Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito repellent, if required
Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate wet clothes, used wet wipes or sanitary napkins on a trek
Any medicines that you normally consume – Please consult your doctor in this regard
An empty tiffin box and spoon to have your meals since the usage of plastic vessels is not allowed on the trek
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Participants should carry their own waste with them
- Playing loud music in the mountains is prohibited.
- Writing anything or any activity leading to disobedience of historical places is prohibited.
- Tents will be allotted as per male and female ratio by team captains, no requests will be entertained.
- Pick up and drop will be at the same location ( however you are free to get down on the route while return journey.)
- Team captains' decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Trek Panda as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
Prices may vary (please click on book now for current price details)
Train or Bus details will be updated on WhatsApp 1 day before the event.